|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Resident in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6666-jr.pdf
Home Page : https://rmlh.nic.in/
Junior Resident Recruitment :
The Medical Superintendent, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi invite, applications from Indian National in the Prescribed form (Annexure-I) for the posts of Junior Residents (Non Academic).
Related : MAIDS Recruitment 2017 Junior Resident Dental : www.indianin.in/6339.html
No. of Posts :
The vacancy position based on the applicable roster and present incumbency position is as follows;
Category Wise Break Up of Post
a) MBBS from a recognized University.
b) Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC). Provisional Registration Certificate and receipt will not be considered.
c) Only those candidates who have completed/ likely to Complete Internship by 31.05.17 may apply.
d) The Candidates who completed Internship before 31.05.15 need not apply, as such candidates Would not be eligible.
e) Those who have already done/doing Jr. Residency in Government Organization for more than 06 months are not eligible.
a) Not exceeding 30 years for UR (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on 31.O.5.2017.
b) Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates),
Prescribed Application form duly filled & signed (Annexure-I) should be accompanied with self attested copies of Final mark sheets of M.B.B.S examination, DMC registration Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Category certificate, 10th class passing Certificate and copy of Aadhar Card along with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for UR & OBC Candidates payable to PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110 001 at New Delhi, purchased/issued after the date of advertisement (SC/ST & Pwd Candidates exempted as per govt, rules) should reach to
The Medical Superintendent,
(Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near Gate no. 1),
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital,
latest by 22.06.2017 till 4:00 p.m. The hospital will not be responsible for any Postal delay. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered. All previous applications received in this hospital will be treated as cancelled and only application in response to this Advertisement on Prescribed form will be considered.
The list of rejected Candidates after screening will be displayed on the notice board of the Academic Section latest by 7 July 2017, All representation regarding rejection should be received in the section by 14 July 2017 till 4:00 P.M. and no representation will be entertained after the date.
Appointment to selected/waitlisted Candidates will only be given after verification of original documents.
Please affix the following with the application form
1) One recent Passport size Photograph. (Space Provided)
2) Self attested Copies of all the Certificates/testimonials.
1. Incomplete applications will be rejected straight way.
2. OBC Certificate is accepted only in the given Annexure-II otherwise application will be rejected
3. Non-Refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for UR & OBC Candidates payable to the PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi- 110 001 purchased after the date of advertisement will be accepted. No other means of payment would be accepted SC/ST & (PwD) Candidates are exempted as per govt. rules.
4. If it is found that the applicant has suppressed any information or given wrong information his/her junior Residency (Non – Academic) will be terminated forthwith without assigning any reason.