|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : PSG College of Arts & Science PSGCAS
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Exam Name : UG/PG Additional Supplementary Examination 2017
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://ecampus.psgcas.ac.in/HallTicket/
Home Page : http://psgcas.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
Hall Tickets will be issued on 8-6-2017.
Related : IITRAM CCC Examination 2017 Download Hall Ticket : www.indianin.in/6581.html
i) Enter Register No
ii) Enter Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
iii) Click on Submit Button
Candidates who have Lack of Attendance / dues to be cleared if any, cannot view or print their Hall Tickets.They are directed to contact the respective section for clearance.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES DURING EXAMINATIONS :
1. CANDIDATES SHOULD MAKE SURE BEFORE ANSWERING WHETHER THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE CORRECT QUESTION PAPER (FOR THE PARTICULAR REGULATION, TITLE OF THE SUBJECTS ETC.)
2. Candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall with current valid hall ticket and identity card/identity Certificate only.
3. Candidates are to be seated in allotted seats only.
4. Candidates are to keep the Hall Ticket and Identity Card on the right top corner of the desk as soon as they enter the hall and take their seats.
5. The Hall Ticket should bear the signature of the candidate at the specified location.
6. All entries in the front page of the main answer books are to be filled up including the semester number of the particular subject along with the subject for which the candidate is appearing.
7. Candidates have to sign for every examination in the attendance statement,before leaving the hall.
8. Any discrepancy in respect of names and initials should be immediately reported to the Controller of Examinations.
9. This Hall Ticket should be preserved by the candidate until he/she completes the whole examination and should be produced on demand.
Possession of MOBILE PHONE / STUDY MATERIAL,in any form inside the Exam Hall, will be considered as the material meant for MALPRACTICE. If any student found having the above will not be permitted to write exam and disciplinary action will be initiated.
Additional Supplementary Examinations will commence on 12-6-2017
Paper I : 12-6-2017
Paper II : 13-6-2017
Paper III : 14-6-2017
Paper IV : 15-6-2017
Paper V : 16-6-2017
Typewriting : 16-6-2017/17-6-2017