|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : District Magistrate Uttar Dinajpur West Bengal
Post Name : Recruitment for Village Resource Person (VRP) in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6578-vrp.pdf
Home Page : http://www.uttardinajpur.gov.in/
Village Resource Person Recruitment :
Notice for the engagement of Village Resource Persons (VRPs) on purely daily work basis not exceeding 15 days for the purpose for conducting Social audit for Itahar and Hemtabad Development Block for 2017-18.
Related : WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 Office Executive : www.indianin.in/5524.html
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the work of Social Audit for above mentioned Blocks.
Total number of VRPs required: – 170
1)Itahar Block— 120( 10 per Gram Panchayat)
2)Hemtabad Block —50(10 per Gram Panchayat)
Total working period- 15 days.
Remuneration – Wage of skilled labour rate as per MGNREGA for each day.
1) Should be youth and above 18 years old.
2) Should be 10th pass or equivalent or above.
3) Should have worked in MGNREGS or have family members who had worked under MGNREGS.
4) Should not be related to PRls and also not related with Project implementing Agency.
5) Should preferably be women and/or belonging to SC/ST community.
6) Should be resident of the concerned Block.
7) Preference may be given for the previous experience on Social Audit.
8) Preferably Member of Self help Groups.
Documents to be submitted a long with application form :
1) Self Attested photocopy of educational Qualification.
2) Self Attested Age proof Certificate.
3) Residential certificate.
4) Self Attested photocopy of his/ her Job card or job card of the family member.
5) Self Attested photocopy of SC/ST certificate.
6) If candidate belongs to SHG then self attested relevant documents to be given.
Last date of Submission of Application – 09-6-2017 to the concerned BDCt Ctffice. Application should be submitted by hand on working days from 11 am to 4 pm.
Selection procedure :
l) Full marks — 50 ( Madhyamik/Equivalent- 30 Marks. For example ful I marks — 800, marks obtained – 700, then he/she will get — 700*30/800-26.25)
2)Writing Skill — 10 Marks
3)Interview — 10 Marks
4)Preference may be given to higher qualification.
Decision of the selection committee will be considered as final. No complaint will be entertained in this regard. Shortlisted candidate will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Madhyamik/Equivalent and will be called for written test along with interview.
The list of eligible candidates who will be called for wriren examination to be held on 21 /06/2017 for ltahar Block and 22/06/201 7 for Hemtabad Block will be published on the notice board of the concerned BDO offices, Gram Panchayat offices and the District website on 19/06/20 17.
Final List will be published on the notice board of the concerned BDO offices, Gram Panchayat offices and the District website.