|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)
Post Name : Recruitment for Part Time Teacher, Junior Lecturer in 2017
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6574-teacher.pdf
Home Page : http://tswreis.telangana.gov.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Part Time Teacher Recruitment :
Online Application For Admission into PART TIME TEACHER / JUNIOR LECTURER IN TSWR INSTITUTIONS-2017
Related : MJPTBC Telangana Recruitment 2017 Principal/ Special Officer : www.indianin.in/5723.html
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES APPLYING :
1. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the subjects of 1) Telugu 2) Hindi 3] English 4] Maths 5] Physical Science 6] Biological Science 7] Social Studies 8] PET 10] Staff Nurse to work as Part-time Teacher in TSW Residential Schools for the academic year 2017-18.
2. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the subjects of 1) Telugu 2) English 3] Maths 4] Physics 5] Chemistry 6] Botany 7] Zoology 8] Civics 9] Economics 10] Commerce to work as Part-time Junior Lecturer in TSWR Institutions for the academic year 2017-18.
3. Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
4. A candidate must be a Graduate (i.e., B.A / B.Sc./B.Com) recognized by the UGC with relevant subject and B.Ed./TPT/HPT in concerned subject as one of the methodology.
5. Part-time Lecturer must possess PG in relevant subject recognized by the UGC and B.Ed./TPT in concerned subject as one of the methodology.
6. Interested Candidates have to apply online through tswreis.telangana.gov.in
7. The last date for submission of application is 15.06.2017 up to 5:00 p.m.
8. The selection will be made on the basis of performance in
i) Written Test to be conducted for a duration of 1 ½ Hours.
Question paper objective type model:
i. English Pedagogy – 20 Marks
ii. General Knowlegde – 10 Marks
iii. Concerned subject – 50 Marks
iv. Demo – 20 Marks
TOTAL: 100 Marks
9. The date of written test will be informed through SMS
10. Hall tickets will be kept available in website before 3 days from the date of written test. The candidates shall download from website.
11. The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on temporary basis during this academic year 2017-18.
13. The remuneration payable to the Part-time Teachers is Rs.14,000/- per month @ 140/- per period and Part-time JL is Rs.18,000/- per month @ Rs.180/- per period not exceeding 100 periods in a month depending on the work load in the subject concerned. PET – Rs.10,900/- per month and Staff Nurse – Rs.10,900/- per month.
14. The candidates are informed to draw a D.D. / Banker’s Cheque for Rs.200/- (as examination fee) in favour of the Secretary TSWREI Society, Hyderabad and submit the same at Examination Centre. Without D.D / Banker’s Cheque candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.