|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central University of Himachal Pradesh
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : Certificate/UG/PG Programmes Admission Entrance Test-2017
Download your admit card here : http://www.cuhimachal.ac.in/admission_ug_pg_prog.aspx
Home Page : http://www.cuhimachal.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
This is for the information of the candidate who have applied for admission to PG Courses of Central University of Himachal Pradesh that the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the Entrance test scheduled to be held on 11 June 2017, will not be sent by post and can be downloaded from the University website cuhimachal.ac.in on or after 4 June 2017.
Related : National Sugar Institute Kanpur Download Admit Card 2017 Entrance Examination : www.indianin.in/6520.html
To be downloaded and printed from the University Website (cuhimachal.ac.in). Please note the Hall Tickets will NOT be sent by post. o Hall Ticket may be collected in person from the office of the University.
I) Search by Applicant’s Name and Date of Birth
i) Enter Applicant’s Name
ii) Enter Applicant’s Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Submit” Button
II) Search by Applicant’s Form Id
i) Enter Applicant’s Form ID.
ii) Click on “Submit” Button
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR ADMISSIONS :
UG Programmes :
All applicants seeking admission to UG Programmes of Study shall be admitted on the basis of merit in 10+2 or equivalent examination. The candidates seeking admission in BA (Sanskrit Honours) having passed Prak Shastri Part II or Visharad shall be given 10% weightage of their composite score limited to the prescribed maximum marks.
PG Programmes :
1. All applicants seeking admission to a PG Programme of Study shall be required to appear in entrance examination of their respective subjects.
2. Admission to various PG Programmes of Study shall be made on merit of the composite score to be determined on the basis of score obtained in entrance examination and marks obtained in Matric, 10+2 and UG examination as given below:
S. No. Weightage of Different Components of the Composite Score
1. Components Weightage
2. Score obtained in entrance examination 50%
3. Percentage of marks in 10th 10%
4. Percentage of marks in 10+2 10%
5. Percentage of marks in UG degree 30%
The candidates seeking admission in PG Sanskrit having passed Shastri examination shall be given 10% weightage in their composite score limited to the prescribed maximum marks.