|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NTPC Ltd
Announcement : Download Admit card
Designation : Engineering Executive Trainee 2017
Download your admit card here : http://ntpc.cbexams.com/login.aspx
Home Page : http://www.ntpccareers.net/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit card :
Date of Online Aptitude Test : 21-Jun-2017
Related : South Indian Bank Download Call Letter 2017 Specialist Officer-IT : www.indianin.in/6477.html
To download Admit Card, please enter any two of either your NTPC Registration Number OR your Email ID And your Date of Birth.
Selection Process :
1. The selection process will be a 2-day activity for each candidate at Noida (U.P.).
2. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates have been short listed for appearing in the Online Aptitude Test.
3. The test will held only at Noida (U.P.). Detailed address will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
4. The test shall consist of 120 multiple choice objective questions of two hours duration.
5. The indicative syllabus is given below:
a) Vocabulary & Reading Comprehension- 30 questions: Reading comprehension, verbal ability, grammar, antonyms and synonyms, sentence correction, idioms, analogies, etc.
b) Quantitative Aptitude- 30 questions: Number systems, probability, permutation combination, algebra, interests, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, speed, time & distance, ratio & proportions, surds and indices, arithmetic progression, etc.
c) Data Interpretation- 30 questions: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc.
d) Logical Reasoning- 30 questions: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, non-verbal reasoning, etc.
6. For each question, four alternative answers will be provided out of which only one answer is correct. Each question carries one mark. No mark will be allotted for un-attempted questions.
7. There is negative marking in the test i.e. 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
8. The online aptitude test is only qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks in online test is 40% for General Category Candidates and 30% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. No weightage of the same will be carried forward in the final merit list.