|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited APL
Post Name : Recruitment for Security Supervisor in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No.APL/HRM/Con/Adv-53(Pt-III)/84
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6499-ss.pdf
Home Page : http://www.assampetrochemicals.co.in/career.php
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Security Supervisor Recruitment :
APL a pioneer in the field of Petrochemicals having good performance track record and moving towards implementation of an ambitious expansion plan is looking for one SECURITY SUPERVISOR on contractual basis in its manufacturing location at Namrup.
Related : NHM Assam Recruitment 2017 District Media Expert : www.indianin.in/6261.html
Name of Post : Security Supervisor (Contractual)
Essential qualification : HSSLC or above with proficiency in Computer Operation. Graduate shall be given preference.
Age : Not exceeding 50 years
No. of post : 01 (One)
** Ex-Police or Defence Personnel not below the rank of Inspector of Assam Police Service or Naik Subeidar or equivalent rank under defence service with good physical fitness.
** Preference shall be given to the candidates having working experience in manufacturing organisation.
Other Eligibility Criterion, General Information and Instructions:
1. All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution/ Government Board (wherever applicable) of repute.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
3. The cut off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be 01.04.2017
4. Reservation for specified categories shall be followed as per Government norms.
5. HOW TO APPLY :
(i) Application duly complete in all respects should be sent by post / courier with detailed bio-data in prescribed format only along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, experience etc. within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
(ii) Application should be addressed to:
General Manager (HRM)
Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited
P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup
Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623, Assam
6. The candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. In case, if the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his present employer at the time of interview, his candidature will not be considered.
7. The prescribed qualification/experience is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for test/interview. APL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
8. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh Court only.
9. Period of Contract : 2 (two) years which may be extended based on the performance.
10. Pay & Allowance :
a) First Year: consolidated monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- (all inclusive).
b) Second Year: consolidated monthly salary of Rs.30,000/- (all inclusive).
11. The candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed to & fro sleeper class Train/Bus fare from the mailing address by the shortest route subject to production of ticket. No local conveyance will be paid.
A Availability of application form and other prescribed documents in website From 02-06-2017 to 22-06-2017
B Last date of receipt of duly filled application form by post / courier at APL Namrup. 22-06-2017