|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NCC Directorate (TNP&AN) Tamil Nadu
Post Name : Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk LDC in 2017
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6362-ldc.pdf
Home Page : http://www.tn.gov.in/whatsnew/impt
Lower Division Clerk Recruitment :
NCC Directorate – Recruitment for filling up of one vacancy for the post of Lower Division Clerk
Related : NCC Directorate Recruitment 2017 Civilian Motor Driver : www.indianin.in/6343.html
1. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following post in the above Office.
Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk
Pay level in Pay Matrix : Pay Level 2 of Rs.19900-63200 (as per 7th CPC)
No. of posts : 01(one)
Category : Physically Handicapped (HH)
2. Age Limit : 18 years to 27 years. Relaxable for PH as notified by the Central Govt from time to time. The crucial date for determining the age will be the last date for receipt of application.
3. Educational qualification & other qualification :
(i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
(ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
4. Candidates working in Central/State Govt service will submit application through proper channel.
5. Duly attested copies of certificate/testimonials should be attached alongwith the application.
6. A self addressed envelope (4” x 10”) would be attached alongwith the application affixing Rs.5/- postal stamp.
7. No Travelling Allowance will be admissible for written exam/tests etc.
8. Last date for receipt of Application :
Application alongwith documents should reach
NCC Directorate (TNP&AN),
Fort Saint George,
Chennai 600 009
by the due date, that shall be one month from the date of Advertisement, by Post. Application incomplete in any respect or received after closing date will be summarily rejected. No application will be received by hand.
9. Name of the post(in Block letters) should be clearly mentioned on the application form as well as on the top of the envelope in which the application form is sent.
10. Candidates found canvassing in any form will be disqualified.