|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IRCON International Limited
Announcement : Download Interview Call Letter
Designation : Works Engineer/ Electrical & Work Engineer/S&T
Reference Number : Advt No C05/2017
Download Interview Call Letter here : https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/51850/login.html
Home Page : http://www.ircon.org/index.php
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Interview Call Letter :
Interview Date : 31st May 2017 & 2nd June 2017
Related : Karnataka Public Service Commission Download Admission Ticket 2017 Group-C (Non-Technical) Posts : www.indianin.in/6294.html
Instructions for the candidates :
1. The candidate must bring the following for appearing in the interview failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
i. print out of this e-interview letter
ii. print out of final submitted application
2. All the eligible candidates for the above posts are requested to appear for the Interview as per the schedule above. Also they are required to bring all their documents/ Certificates in Original as mentioned in their call letters along with identity Proof for verification before the Interview.
3. All these provisionally eligible candidates are thus requested to report to the venue mentioned above as per the time schedule given above and bring the relevant testimonials (as applicable)as per the details below for document verification Failing to do so will result in cancellation of their candidature.
** Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
** Self-Attested copy of Certificates of Essential Qualification (Full Time only)- Degree & Diploma and mark sheets of Degree/Diploma.
** Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
** Certificates in proof of experience, if any ,as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicat-ing the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
** Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Clas-ses, Ex-serviceman, wherever applicable.
** Please note that the candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC certificate in centre format applicable for appointment for posts under Govt. of India (in the format an-nexed at the end of this advertisement).
** Complete set of self-attested photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates.
4. The candidates are once again advised to check their eligibility thoroughly before appearing for the Interview to avoid disappointment at later stage. If any discrepancies are found at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be immediately cancelled.
5. Only SC/ST candidates will be reimbursed to-and-fro 2nd class sleeper Rail/Bus fare from the nearest Railway Station from your address (as given in application filled up by you) up to the nearest railway station at Interview venue on production of inward journey ticket.
SC/ST candidates are requested to fill in the form (given at the end of this document) to claim to-and-fro 2nd class sleeper Rail/Bus fare along with copies of their tickets.
6. If any candidate is found ineligible after the verification of the documents and is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement, he / she will not be allowed for further recruitment process / Interview.
Your candidature for interview is “purely provisional” subject to subsequent verification of original documents and also fulfilling the eligibility conditions as advertised.
7. IRCON will not entertain any request for change of date and time schedule of document verification/ interview.
8. Only SC/ST candidates will be reimbursed to-and-fro 2nd class sleeper Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway station from your address (as given in application filled up by you) up to the nearest railway station at interview venue on production of inward journey ticket.