|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : GETCO Gujarat Energy Corporation Limited
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer VSJE, Plant Operator Grade 2017
Download your admit card here : http://getco.co.in/grportal/
Home Page : http://getco.co.in/getco_new/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Admit cards for online exam of VIDYUT SAHAYAK JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL, VIDYUT SAHAYAK JUNIOR ENGINEER – CIVIL, PLANT OPERATOR GRADE I and TRAINEE JUNIOR PROGRAMMER are available for download.
Related : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Download Hall Ticket 2017 Hostel Welfare Officer : www.indianin.in/6290.html
Admit cards will be available shortly.
Online exam is scheduled on 10th June 2017. Admit cards will be available shortly.
VIDYUT SAHAYAK JUNIOR ENGINEER – ELECTRICAL 10.06.17
VIDYUT SAHAYAK JUNIOR ENGINEER – CIVIL 10.06.17
PLANT OPERATOR GRADE I 10.06.17
TRAINEE JUNIOR PROGRAMMER 10.06.17
If you find any discrepancy in batch timing of your admit card and above schedule, please immidiately contact recruit.getco[AT]gebmail.com. Exams will be in two batch only and as per above schedule.
1. VSJE – Electrical
Basic of Electrical Engineering, Power System Planning Engineering, Power system design and Engineering, AC and DC extra High Voltage Transmission and network. Transmission lines and substation design and equipments.
Electrical material, D.C Battery System, Relay and Protections System, SCADA and latest Electrical Equipments and smart grid technology, Basic knowledge of Information technology etc. pertaining to transmission wing, as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 80% and 20% respectively.
2. VSJE – Civil
Basics of Civil Engineering, Soil Mechanics. Designs and Construction of buildings which includes RCC raft foundation/ pile foundation, Building and steel super structures, design of buildings, water supply system and drainage systems, construction of transmission tower foundations and transmission colonies, roads, Basic knowledge of Information technology etc, as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 80% and 20% respectively.
3. PO I
Basic of Electrical Engineering, AC and DC extra High Voltage Transmission and network, Transmission Lines and Sub – stations, Operation and basic knowledge of S/s. equipment like Transformer, breaker CT/PT, isolater, etc., DC battery system, relay and protection system, basic safety and operational knowledge of S/s. and transmission lines, as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 90% and 10% respectively.
4. Trainee Junior Programmer
1. Fundamentals of Computers (Operating System, Data Structures, DBMS, Algorithms, Flow Charts etc,).
2. Middleware Stack, ERP Fundamentals, Payment Gateway, SMS Gateway Interface.
3. Mobile Application Development (Android Programming).
4. Deployment of Application on various platform, Build and Release on Various Platforms, version control fundamental.
6. Basics of SQL, SQL Database Configuration & Scripts (MySQL, oracle, MSSQL).
7. Basic Fundamental of Computer Network, LAN, WAN, MPLS, Scattered Cabling.
8. IP Routing, Sub –netting, Super-netting, Classless Addressing, NAT, Socket, Interface, Routing Protocol.
9. Basic of Linux Networking, Configuration of DNS, DHCP, Apache Server, Samba Server, proxy server, FTP server, Web server
10. Working with Windows server, Linux Server, sharing managing other users and components of network, Active Directory Configuration, IIS Configuration, Windows 2012/2016 server, System Configuration, Single Sign on Configuration.
11. Configuration of VPN, Configuration of Wireless Network Devices, Firewall/UTM
12. Interconnecting Network Devices, Network Firewall Configuration on Devices, Configuration of Access List, Authentication Server, Router Security and Packet Filtering.
13. Network Troubleshooting, NMS, EMS suite Configuration operation, RADIUS / TACACS.
as well as General Knowledge and English language approximately in proportion of 80% and 20% respectively.