|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Osmania University
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) – 2017
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://oucet.ouadmissions.com/
Home Page : http://www.osmania.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Hall Ticket :
The candidates are advised to download the Hall Tickets, without which they will not be allowed for entrance tests.
Related : IIBF Download Admit Letter JAIIB / DB&F Examinations June 2017 : www.indianin.in/6252.html
The candidates can download the Hall Tickets from the websites ouadmissions.com andosmania.ac.in from 01.06.2017 (5 pm) onwards.
The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets and affix a latest passport size photograph (which is exactly similar to the one uploaded in the Online Application) in the space provided and get itself attested. Without the Hall Ticket (with self attested photograph), the candidate is not allowed to appear for entrance test.
COMMON ENTRANCE TEST:
1. Admissions to various courses are made on the basis of entrance test conducted for that purpose. The detailed Schedule of common entrance tests will be made available in websites, ouadmissions.com or osmania.ac.in at least one week before the commencement of entrance tests. The same will also be displayed on the notice board of the Directorate of Admissions, OU.
Note: It is proposed to take thumb impressions and photograph of the candidates at the time of entrance test through biometric system. This data in soft form will be used at the time of admission, while giving hostel admission and wherever necessary.
2. The entrance tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration. Except in M.P.Ed. Entrance test, the question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks. For M.P.Ed., the entrance test will be of 75 multiple choice objective questions for 75 marks.
The remaining 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education, Osmania University for the Sports achievements of the candidates during the last three years. A table showing the incentive marks for sports achievements at different levels is given in Annexure-V.
The decision of the Department of Physical Education, OU will be final and binding in awarding the incentive marks for sports achievements.
The entrance test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study / experiment / theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
3. The test booklets of entrance tests of OUCET will be of two sets coded as A and B (or X and Y). Candidates have to darken the oval of the respective code of the test booklet given to him/her at the time of entrance test in OMR sheet and also write the same in nominal rolls.
4. The answers for the questions are to be marked on the OPTICAL MARK READER (OMR) answer sheet by DARKENING the respective ovals with a BLACK BALL / BLUE POINT PEN ONLY.
5. The minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test for OC/BC category candidates to become eligible to seek admission into any course is 25% at the entrance test. However, there is no minimum cut-off for SC/ST category candidates.