|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government of Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Examination : Government Technical Examination – May 2017
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://126.96.36.199/dge/tndge/examprvht/prvappsht.aspx?C=technical
Home Page : http://dge.tn.nic.in/
Download Hall Ticket :
Directorate of Government Examinations – Technical Examination -2017 – Hall Ticket Download
Related : IMU CET May 2017 Download Hall Ticket Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/6195.html
i) Select Exam
ii) Enter Application No
iii) Enter Date of Birth
iv) Click on “Submit” Button
FOR ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES APPEARING MUSIC & DANCING EXAM:
(1) The Time-Table will be strictly followed even though a holiday is declared on any day of examination and that examination should not under any circumstances be postponed without the express written orders from this office.
(2) Candidates will not be allowed to come up for more than one grade examination in the same subject at one and the same, session of examination.
(3) Candidates arriving after the First Fifteen minutes of Commencement of Examination will not be admitted in the examination hall.
1. Dancing Practical, Lower and Higher Grades Examinations will be conducted from 06.06.2017, only at Sri Ahobila Mutt Oriental Hr. Sec School, West Mambalam, Chennai-33. All the Men and Women candidates should report to the Chief Superintendent and the Practical Examiner on 06.06.2017 at 09.30 AM sharply.
2. The Practical Examination in Indian Music, Lower and Higher and also Additional Practical Test will be conducted in batches and if necessary will continue in the subsequent days. All the candidates should report to the Chief Superintendent and the Practical Examiners on 07.06.2017 at 9.30 AM sharply for oral examination and then date and time for the Practical Examination without fail.
FOR ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES APPEARING AGRICULTURE AND HANDLOOM WEAVING:
1. The Practical Examination in Agriculture and Handloom weaving, Lower and Higher Practical Test will be Conducted in batches and if necessary will continue in the subsequent days.
FOR ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES APPEARING PRINTING GROUP:
1. Practical Examination in Book Binding (Higher Grade) will be continued on the following days.
2. Practical Examination in Subject other than Book Binding will be held in batches on the day of examination and if necessary on the following days also.