|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central University of Jharkhand
Post Name : Recruitment for Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Attendant in 2017
Reference Number : Adv. No.CUJ/Advt./2017-18/03
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/6227-adt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cuj.ac.in/
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Lower Division Clerk Recruitment :
ADVERTISEMENT FOR REGULAR APPOINTMENT OF NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
Related : MAFSU Recruitment 2017 Laboratory Technician Walk-in : www.indianin.in/6143.html
Central University of Jharkhand invites application from eligible citizens of India for the following position to be filled by direct recruitment:
Sl. No. | Name of the Post | No. of posts & Categories
1 Deputy Librarian 01 (UR)
2 Deputy Registrar 01 (UR)
3 Assistant Librarian 01 (UR) [Post is reserved for PWDs (VH)]
4 Assistant Registrar 01 (on deputation basis)
5 Medical Officer (Female) 01 (UR)
6 Information Scientist 01 (UR)
7 Public Relation Officer 01 (UR)
8 Section Officer 02 (UR)
9 Private Secretary 02 (UR)
10 Security Officer 01 (UR)
11 Assistant 02 (OBC)
12 Personal Assistant 02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)
13 Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) 02 (UR)
14 Hindi Translator 01 (UR) [Post is reserved for PWDs (OA, OL, OAL, BL, BLOA)]
15 Professional Assistant 01 (UR)
16 Senior Technical Assistant 03 (2-UR, 01-OBC) [1 post is reserved for PWDs (HH)]
17 Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) 01 (UR)
18 Technical Assistant 01 (UR)
19 Semi/Jr. Prof. Assistant 01 (UR)
20 Pharmacist 01 (UR)
21 Security Inspector 01 (UR)
22 Laboratory Assistant 07 (5-UR, 1-SC, 1-OBC)
23 Upper Division Clark 03 (2-UR, 1-SC)
24 Library Assistant 01 (UR)
25 Lower Division Clerk 08 (4-UR, 2-SC, 1-ST, 1-OBC) [1 post is reserved for PWDs (HH)]
26 Lower Division Clerk (for taking care the job of Guest House and Hostel ) 02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)
27 Driver 03 (2-UR, 1-OBC)
28 Laboratory Attendant 09 (7-UR, 1-OBC, 1-ST) [1 post is reserved for PWDs (LV)]
29 Library Attendant 02 (1-UR, 1-OBC)
30 M.T.S. 02 (UR)
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE:
Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and NO FEE for SC, ST, PH and Women candidates. The payment shall be made through bank Challan given along with this advertisement.
Last date for filling up online application form is 23rd June, 2017 up to 00.00 Hrs.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates have to submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM made available in the university website following the instructions given therein before the last date of application. The hard copy of the online application along with –
** Self attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualifications, experience, caste;
** Duly filed in API Score Sheet, for the post of Deputy/Assistant Librarian.
** Declaration Form;
** Duly filled in API form (for the post of Deputy Librarian)
** Duly completed APAR, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance for the last five year (for the post of Assistant Registrar)
** Endorsement by the Employer; and
** University copy of Bank Challan (the candidates already paid fee, if any, may submit the proof of payment other than bank challan) should reach to the following address within 10 days from the last date of application.
Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, CTI Campus
Brambe, Ranchi – 835205
1. Candidates who are applying for the post of Deputy Librarian need to fill up API form with the Application Form.
2. The officer appointed on deputation: The period of deputation shall be 03 years which can be extended or curtailed as per the requirement. The terms and conditions of deputation shall be guided as per Govt. of India, Dept. of Personnel and Training OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 and amendment, if nay, made from time to time. The candidates applying on deputation will have to submit duly completed APAR (for the last five years), Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance along with hard copy of application.
3. Candidates are required to mention Advertisement No, Advertisement Date, and Name of the post applied in which post applied for on the top of the envelope.
4. Corrigendum / Addendum, if any, will be made only in the University website. Hence, all the applicants are advised to visit the University website regularly.
5. For query, if any, please write to email@example.com.