|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tenughat Vidyut Nigam Limited
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Executive, Non Executive
Reference Number : Employment notice no 02/2016 & 01/2017
Download your admit card here : http://www.tvnlonline.com/recruitmnt.php
Home Page : http://www.tvnlonline.com
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 8/6/2017
Lower Division Assistant
Assistant Personnel Officer
Related : Odisha Public Service Commission Download Admission Certificate 2017 Assistant Law Officer : www.indianin.in/6036.html
Date of Examination : 9/6/2017
Assistant Executive Engineer
Assistant Executive Engineer (IT)
Junior Account Clerk
Employment Notice No. 02/ 2016, Download admit card https://www.tvnlonline.co.in/tvnlposts2016/
Employment Notice No 01/ 2017 Executive, Download admit card https://www.tvnlonline.co.in/tvnlexecutive2017/
Employment Notice No.01/ 2017 Non Executive, Download admit card https://www.tvnlonline.co.in/tvnlAssistantOpt/
Instructions for Candidate :
1. You must bring at least two blue / black ball point pen with you.
2. Admit card should be brought to the examination centre and should be handed over to the invigilator after the examination is over. Please note down the roll number for future reference and keep a photocopy of this admit card with you, as the admit card will be collected from you at the examination centre. Admission to the test venue will be on production of this admit card only.
3. Your admission to the written examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to you does not imply that your candidature has been accepted by the Nigam or that the entries made by you in your online application for examination have been accepted by the Nigam as true and correct.
You may please note that the Nigam will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualification, experience, category etc., with reference to original documents only at the time of interview/skill test of candidates who will qualify in the examination on the basis of the marks obtained by them.
You may therefore please note that if at any stage, it is found that you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria as given in TVNL’s advertisement or the information furnished by you in the application is incorrect, your candidature is liable to be cancelled forthwith without any intimation whatsoever.
4. You are advised to report at the examination venue at 01:00 PM. You should occupy your seat positively by 02:30 PM. The test related activity will commence from 02:40 PM. You will not be allowed to enter the test venue after 03:00 PM. You will not be allowed to leave the examination hall after distribution of question paper till 05:00 PM.
5. Use of book, note book, calculator, pager, cell phone etc. is not permitted during the test. You have to make your own arrangement to keep these items outside the premises / test venue. Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing in the examination including giving/receiving help to / from any candidate during the test will be disqualified.
6. The test booklet and OMR answer sheet provided to the candidate must be returned intact to the invigilator before leaving examination room. Any candidate trying to tamper / take them away or found in unauthorized possession is liable to be prosecuted.
7. Ensure that your signature and invigilator signature are put (in the place provided for it) on the OMR answer sheet, question booklet, admit card and attendance sheet, failing which the OMR answer sheet will be treated as invalid.
8. You should strictly comply with the directions given to you by the test administrator/invigilator.If any candidate is found disregarding these directions he will be liable to be debarred from the test.
9. No request for change of examination centre / venue will be entertained. The duration of the examination will be two hours. There will be objective type questions.
10. No fare towards travelling would be paid/ reimbursed for attending the written test.
11. In case of any ambiguity in bilingual (Hindi/English) version, the English version shall prevail.
12. Candidate to bring one photo identity proof (Driving Licenses/Voter ID card/ AADHAR card etc.) in original for verification purpose.
13. In case photograph/Signature is not printed above or is not visible/clear the candidate should staple his/her recent passport size color photograph at the top of the Admit card.