|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Vadodara Municipal Corporation
Post Name : Recruitment for Food Analyst in 2017
Reference Number : 117/17-18
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://vmc.gov.in/OnlineRecruitment/ApplyOnline.aspx?PostId=V075
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5986-Analyst.pdf
Home Page : https://vmc.gov.in/Recruitment.aspx
Food Analyst Recruitment :
Start Date : 11/05/2017 11:00:00
End Date : 20/05/2017 23:59:00
Related : Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 Horticulturist, Forest Supervisor : www.indianin.in/3236.html
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Food Analyst under the Act unless She/he:
I. Holds a Master’s degree in Chemistry of Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition of holds Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemists (India) by examination in the Section of Food Analyst conducted by the Institute of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes and has not less than three years experience in the analysis of food, and
II. Has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority. Not with standing anything contained above,
(a) Any person who has been declared qualified for appointment as Public Analyst by the board constituted under Prevention of Food Adulteration Act-1954 shall also be eligible for holding the post of Food Analyst.
(b) Any person who is a Public Analyst under the provisions of Prevention of Food Adulteration Act-1954 on the date of commencement of these Rules, may hold office of the Food Analyst subject to the terms and conditions of service applicable to such person.
A person appointed as Food Analyst shall undergo all specialized training programmes specified by the Food Authority periodically.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- (Grade Pay 5400/-) As per 7th Pay Commission ( 53,100 – 1,67,800)
Age: Not be more than 45 years of age.
How To Apply :
** Candidates are requested to read the contents of the advertisement and ensure their eligibility before applying.
** Candidates are required to go to the vmc.gov.in/recruitment.aspx and click on the option “Apply Online” Button to open the Online Application Form for respective post.
** Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application. No change is permitted after clicking on “SUBMIT” Button. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
The name of the candidate or his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
** Candidates are required to upload their photograph as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph provided below.
** Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS / e-mail after successfully submitting Online Application Form. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
** Take print-out of Application for further process.
Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph :
** Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph as per the specifications given below.
** Your online application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph as specified.
Photograph Image :
(1) Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
(2) Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
(3) Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
(4) Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
(5) Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable, religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
(6) Size of file should be between 20 kb – 50 kb.
(7) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Scanning the photograph :
(1) Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
(2) Set the colour to True Colour.
(3) File Size as specified above.
(4) Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph / signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
(5) The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
** Candidates using MSOffice can easily obtain photo in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb by using MS-Paint program or MS-Office Picture Manager program.