|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central University of Tamil Nadu CUTN
Post Name : Recruitment for Field Assistant in 2017 Walk In Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Field Assistant Recruitment :
Eligible candidates are encouraged to appear for walk in interview to work as Field Assistants in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) project. The position is purely adhoc and temporary in nature and can be terminated any time.
Related : KGMU Recruitment 2017 SRF, Audiologist, Data Entry Operator : www.indianin.in/5444.html
Title of the Project: Vector Surveillance in Lakshadweep Islands
Name of the Post: Field Assistants
Number of Posts : 03
Essential Qualifications: Higher secondary with science subject or equivalent with five years of experience in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public Health Entomology B.Sc., in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public Health Entomology
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge in Vector Biology, Working Experience in Mosquito Related Projects
Project Duration: Initially one year
Monthly Emoluments without HRA: 17,000-/- pm
Age Limit: 28 years
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility qualifications are strongly encouraged to appear for a walk-in interview, the details of which are given below.
Candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
1. Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV) along with valid photographic identity card and passport size photograph.
2. Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (10th class onwards).
3. Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents of experience which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Time and date of walk-in interview: 10 a.m , 13th June 2017
Venue: Department of Life Sciences, CLC-II, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
1. Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application (hard copy either by registered / speed post /courier) along with necessary enclosures (Attested copies of certificates) in the prescribed format on or before 3rd June 2017.
2. Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email of by phone.
3. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
5. The decision of the selection committee is final
6. The application form can be downloaded from cutn.ac.in/careers/
7. The candidate has to work in Lakshadweep islands and at CUTN on and off
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND CLARIFICATIONS PLEASE CONTACT
Dr Jayalakshmi Krishnan- (Principal Investigator –ICMR Project)
Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences
Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu