|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Announcement : Download Call Letter
Designation : Mechanical Assistant Manager 2016-17
Download Call Letter :
Downloading of Call Letters starts from 11 May ‘17 (1500 hours onwards)
Related : HCL Hindustan Copper Download Hall Ticket E-I, E-IV Executive Recruitment 2016 : www.indianin.in/5933.html
1. Online Examination for selection of Deputy Manager (Mechanical) and Assistant Manager (Mechanical) will be held on Sunday, 21 May ‘17.
2. Instructions/ Information Handout regarding online written examination is being emailed to the eligible candidates on the email ID mentioned in their application form.
3. Candidates are advised to download the Call Letter/ Admit Card for online examination from MDL website as per instructions given below. Details regarding Venue, Reporting Time, Login ID & Password for Online Test etc. are mentioned in the Call Letter.
a. Login to MDL Website mazdock.com
b. Click “Online Recruitment”.
c. Click “Candidate”
d. Click “Application Status”
e. Enter MDL Registration No. & Email ID (Please enter the Registration number and Email ID as per the Application Form. Do not leave any blank space after typing registration number or email ID.)
f. Click “Search”.
g. Candidate’s details will appear.
h. The link “Call Letter for Written Test” will appear on the screen just above the Candidate’s details.
i. Click on the link for download.
4. Candidates without the call letter and Photo Identity as mentioned in the Call Letter / Information Handout will not be permitted to appear for the Online Written Test.
5. Call letters will neither be emailed nor sent through Courier/ Postal Services. Further, there is no provision for issuance of the hard copy of the duplicate Call letter/Admit Card at the Test Venue on the day of examination. Therefore, candidates are advised to download the call letter from MDL website.
6. In case of any issues in downloading the call letters, candidates are advised to get it resolved through MDL Executives Recruitment Section. Candidates may email issues at mdlrec[AT]mazdock.com or contact on 022-23764174/4108 for resolving the issue, if any.
7. PWD candidates are advised to refer the notification available on MDL website for details.
8. A list of all candidates alongwith their Registration No. & Exam Venue details are available on MDL website for information of candidates under Careers->Executives.
Candidates without call letter (photograph affixed), Self Photo Identity card (as mentioned in the Call Letter / Information Handout) along with photocopy of the said Identity Card will not be permitted to appear for the Online Written Test.