|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION (AROGYAKERALAM) MALAPPURAM
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Public Health Nurse in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5888-JPHN.PDF
Home Page : http://www.arogyakeralam.gov.in/index.php/careers-
Junior Public Health Nurse Recruitment :
APPLICATION INVITED FOR THE POST OF Junior Public Health Nurse UNDER NHM MALAPPURAM
Related : Arogyakeralam Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer, Public Relation Officer : www.indianin.in/4980.html
Name of Post : Junior Public Health Nurse
Qualification : ANM Certificate from recognized institution. Should have registrations in Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
Agwe : Maximum 40 years as on 01.05.2017
Vacancy : 25
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1- Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may submit their application in the format enclosed herewith with super-scripted envelope (Name of the post applied) Which should be reached on or before 20.05.2017 4pm to the District Programme Manager, National Health Mission(Arogyakeralam), B-3 Block, Civil Station, Malappuram.
2. All applications should be supported by self attested copies of relevant documents (Qualifications, Age etc….) without which applications will be summarily rejected.
3. Incomplete and delayed applications will be summarily rejected.
4. Recruitment will be initially for a period of 3 months, which may be extended based on performance of the candidate, The individuals appointed under NHM on contract basis, will have to enter into a contact with Society.
5. The maximum age limit will be 40 years as on 01.05.2017. In the absence of sufficient candidates applicants above 40 years will also be considered.
6. Basic knowledge in computer operation is highly desirable.
7. Candidates should produce original certificates at the time of interview.
8. Selection will be based on qualifications, performance in the interview/ written test
9. Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized universities need only apply.
10. The posts are temporary in nature during the period of operation of the mission
11. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/written test.
12. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed format.
Contact No: 041i3-2730313