ECIL Recruitment 2017 Accounts Officer, Purchase Manager : Electronics Corporation of India
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL)
Post Name : Recruitment for Accounts Officer, Purchase Manager in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. 19 / 2017
Apply Online : https://careers.ecil.co.in/login.php
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5874-advt.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ecil.co.in/
Accounts Officer, Purchase Manager Recruitment :
ECIL is looking for dynamic, experienced and result oriented persons in Executive and Non-Executive category for the following positions:
Related : ECIL Recruitment 2017 Technical Officer Walk-in Interview : www.indianin.in/5048.html
A. LATERAL ENTRY
1 Executive Director (Nuclear) (Rs.62000-3%-80000) (EG-X) One
2 General Manager [R&D] (Rs.51300-3%-73000) (EG-IX) One
3 Purchase Manager [EG-IV] (Rs. 24900-3%-50500) Three
4 Accounts Manager [EG-IV] (Rs. 24900-3%-50500) Three
5 Sr. Accounts Officer (EG-III) (Rs.20600-3%-46500) [Posting at 1-Bengaluru; 1-Chennai; 1-Kolkata; 1-New Delhi] Four
6 Senior Personnel Officer [EG-III] (Rs.20600-3%-46500) One
7 Accounts Officer (EG-II) (Rs.16400-3%-40500) [Posting at New Delhi] One
8 Assistant Canteen Officer [EG-I] (Rs.12600-3%-32500) One
9 SCIENTIFIC ASST-A (WG-VII) (Rs.9260/- @ 3% Annual increment ) [1- post each at Srinagar/ Port Blair & Lunglie] Three
10 Tradesman-B (WG-III) (Rs. 7280/- @ 3% Annual increment 3%) Posting will be at New Delhi. One
B. SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (Hearing Handicapped)
11 SR ACCOUNTS OFFICER (EG-III) (Rs.20600-3%-46500) 1
12 ACCOUNTS OFFICER (EG-II) (Rs.16400-3%-40500) 2
13 PERSONNEL OFFICER (EG-II) (Rs.16400-3%-40500) 2
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through our website “careers.ecil.co.in” selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. You can alternatively use ecil.co.in for getting connected to advertisement details. The on-line application process will be operational from 06.05.2017 (1400 hrs.) to 27.05.2017 (1600 hrs.).
2. State Bank of India (all branches) has been authorized to collect the Application fee on behalf of ECIL, in a specially opened Account Number 31102144119 available on our website from 06.05.2017.
Candidate has to download and print the pay-in-slip and approach the nearby SBI branch for remitting the non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The Pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account.
On receipt of the money, the Bank will allot a Journal Number, Branch Name and Branch Code. This journal number, Branch Name and branch code are to be filled up by the candidate while applying online.
In case, the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, ECIL will not be responsible. There will not be any other mode of receipt of application fee.
3. The candidate can take a print-out of the blank application proforma provided as a link on the main page, fill up the required information (in Capital letters) as per proforma along with the application fee details and apply through on-line so that the data furnished is error-free.
4. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail.
The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. Write the system generated on-line application serial number on the ECIL copy of the Pay-in-slip form.
5. The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) and enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, Caste & Medical Certificate (applicable for PWD candidates only) along with ECIL’s copy of Pay-in-slip invariably.
The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form and candidate’s copy of Pay-in-slip of application fee for future reference.
6. The candidate should write Advertisement No.19/2017, post number and system generated application number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures as indicated at Sl.No.5 to:
Deputy General Manager (Recruitment), Personnel Group,
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana.
7. Please note that the registered on-line application form along with all the enclosures (hard copy) as indicated at Sl.No.5 above, should reach ECIL on or before 05.06.2017 invariably. The application (hard copy) received after this date will not be entertained.
8. If the candidate is eligible to apply for more than one post, remit the fee for each application, apply on-line separately for each post and send the registered application form with all enclosures by post separately.
9. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of the recruitment process, in case of suppression / furnishing false information / without enclosing necessary documents, including pay-in-slip / unsigned application etc.
10. The candidate has to quote advertisement number, post name and On-line system generated application number for all future correspondence.
Important Dates :
a. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates 06.05.2017
b. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates 27.05.2017
c. Last date of accepting registration forms (Hard copy) with required documents by post from candidates 05.06.2017
d. Test/ Interview date Will be communicated by mail/post to eligible candidates only.