|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : MOIL Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Medical Services Manager in 2017
Medical Services Manager Recruitment :
MOIL invites young vibrant candidates, who are willing to grow with MOIL for the following post (This post is only for MOIL’s Mines situated in the States of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra):
Related : MOIL Recruitment 2017 Mine Mate, Foreman, Blaster-II : www.indianin.in/3209.html
I. MANAGER (MEDICAL SERVICES) – 7 Posts (1 SC, 1 OBC, 5 UR)
i) M.B.B.S. from a recognized University/Institute.
ii) PG-Diploma in Gynecology & Obs./Pediatrics / ENT/ Ophthalmology/ Dermatology/ Orthopedic / Emergency Medicine/ Hospital Administration will be preferred.
iii) 01 year post internship experience.
iv) Age below 30 years (relaxable as per Govt. guidelines).
v) Scale of pay Rs.16400-40500/- (E-01) –The CTC would be around Rs.7.17 lakhs. The pay scale is due for revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017.
Desirous candidates may appear on 12/05/2017 between 10.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. for Walk -in interview at the Balaghat Mine ( At.& PO: Bharweli, Tah. & Distt.: Balaghat – 441102, Office : 07632-245185) of MOIL Ltd. along with all relevant documents and bio-data (proforma can be down loaded from our website moil.nic.in) and Demand draft for Rs.100/- (not required for SC/ST & PH candidates) to be drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur.
Candidates appearing for interview will be paid to and fro railway fare of AC-III tier or bus fare (if trains not available), by nearest route for single person only (on producing proof).
General Conditions :
1. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not confer right for claiming Appointment.
2. For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01/05/2017.
3. In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit School Leaving/ Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate/ Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
4. In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose attested copies by Gazetted Officer along with application.
5. Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will be treated to have agreed to forgo the benefits of carry forward of gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service, etc.
6. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false.
The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before appearing for interview, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
7. The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged candidates [with not less than 40% disability (OA/OL/OAL/B/LV/HH) should produce certificate from the Competent Medical Authorities] will be as per Government guidelines in this regard.
Age relaxation for exserviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates, having atleast three years balance service.
8. SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
9. OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce valid certificate from the Competent Authorities.
10. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
11. Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection test/interview.
12. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
13. In addition to the salary, the above posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC, Pension etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
14. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
15. Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (moil.nic.in).