|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NHDC Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Graduate, Diploma, Trade/ITI Apprentice in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. NHDC/2/HRD/App/51/2017
Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment :
Indira Sagar Power Station (1000-MW), Narmada Nagar one of the generating Hydroelectric Power Units of NHDC Limited, a premier Hydro Power Company in the state of Madhya Pradesh requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.), Diploma and ITI holder of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of one year during the year 2017-18, as per the Provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 && its Amendment Act, 2014 in the following discipline/branches:
Related : BHEL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Graduate Apprentice Engineering : www.indianin.in/5837.html
Sl.No. | Discipline | Graduate Apprentice | Diploma/Technical Apprentice | Technician (Vocational) / ITI Apprentice
1 Civil Engineering 02 01 00
2 Electrical Engineering 03 02 00
3 Electrical & Electronics Engineering. 00 01 00
4 Mechanical Engineering. 01 01 00
5 Electrical Trade 00 00 04
6 Mechanical Trade (Industrial Cooling & Package Air conditioning) 00 00 02
7 Fitter Trade 00 00 02
8 Computer Operation & Programming Asstt. 00 00 02
Total Seats available 06 05 10
a) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
b) Diploma in relevant Engineering branch for Technical/ Diploma Apprentices from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
c) All candidates should have passed 10th Standard Exam. In addition they must have passed the prescribed National Trade Certificate Examination (NTC) or State Trade Certificate Examination (STC) with 60% pass marks for Gen/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from any Industrial Training Institute (ITI) located at Madhya Pradesh and recognized by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Government of India or by the State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT), Government of Madhya Pradesh in the relevant Trades.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Before applying for Apprenticeship Training in NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), should read carefully all terms and conditions set out in this Notification.
2. Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade apprentice should necessarily apply through on line apprenticeship portal (apprenticeship.gov.in only).
After applying for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station (E12152300044), the applicant should send copy of duly attested registration slip/ filled application (generated from the on line portal) along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
3. Candidates fulfilling above eligibility criteria want to apply for Graduate and Technical/ Diploma Apprentice in the respective discipline/ trade may send his/ her application duly filled in the enclosed Application Format along with the self-attested copies of documents as stated below within the prescribed last date.
4. Completed application should include self-attested copies of following supportive documents:-
i) Proof of Date of Birth/High school mark sheet/certificate
ii) Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. mark sheet/certificate
iii) Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Mark sheets of B.E./B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Certificate.
iv) Madhya Pradesh domicile certificate.
v) Valid Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
vi) Self-undertaking for OBC Non –Creamy layer (if applicable.)
vii) Disability certificate from District Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
viii)Copy of Employee Certificate in case of NHDC Employee whose son/daughter/spouse applies for apprentice.
5. Envelope containing the completed application with documents should be superscribed with “Application for Graduate Apprentice / Diploma Apprentice / Trade/ITI Apprentice-2016-18”.
6. Application Forms duly completed in all respect along with the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned above should be sent to The Senior Manager (HR), NHDC- Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District-Khandwa (MP) Pin 450119.
7. The last date for online application through apprenticeship portal (apprenticeship.gov.in) in respect of Technician (Vocational)/ ITI Trade Apprentice and submission of completed application in respect of Graduate / Diploma/ Technical Apprentice for NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station is fixed on 30th May 2017.
Applications received after the notified last date or application not legible or application without relevant documents as prescribed above shall be rejected.
8. NHDC Indira Sagar Power Station shall not be responsible for any postal / courier loss or delay in receipt of applications.