|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Teachers Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu
Post Name : Recruitment for Post Graduate Assistant / Physical Education Directors Grade–I in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 03/ 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Post Graduate Assistant Recruitment :
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates up to 11.59 P.M on 30.05.2017 for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017.
Related : Teachers Recruitment Board Recruitment 2017 Graduate B.T Assistant : www.indianin.in/5566.html
Name of the Post : Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade–I
Scale of Pay : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay : Rs.4800
No. of Vacancies : 1663
Important Dates :
A. Date of Notification : 09.05.2017
B. Commencement of submission of application through online mode : 10.05.2017
C. Last date for submission of application through online mode : 30.05.2017
D. Date of Written Examination : 02.07.2017
Age Limit : Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
1. Candidates should possess a Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree awarded by an University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The qualification prescribed above for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification after completing 10th and H.Sc. (or its equivalent) followed by an U.G. Degree.
2. As per G.O.Ms.No.361 School Education Department dated 31.12.1999, candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages. For the post of Physical Director Grade-I, the candidates may possess any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree.
3. Candidates who obtained a Degree (UG/PG) after undergoing a course of one year duration (Double degree / Dual degree / etc.) are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
4. Candidates who obtained any of the required qualifications (SSLC, HSC (or) its equivalent, U.G Degree, P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
5. The candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject specified. The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in Annexure-I should have passed Tamil Language as Part I or Part II up to SSLC and PUC/Higher Secondary Course levels.
If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his/her appointment.
6. The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the last date of submission of filled-in online application, shall not be eligible to apply for the examination. The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying.
It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
All qualifying certificates should have been obtained prior to the last date for submission of filled-in applications, announced in the recruitment notification.
c) Equivalent Qualifications:
If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, he/she has to produce the subject equivalence G.O issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification.
a. The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST and differently abled candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
b. The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
c. Off line mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
d. The application process is entirely online. No application in paper will be accepted by TRB.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website trb.tn.nic.in using the link trbonlineexams.in
2. Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be submitted by the candidate at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for.
1. The number of vacancies notified is only approximate and is liable for modification with reference to vacancy position of various user departments at the time before finalization of selection.
2. Evidence of claims made in the online application should be submitted in time at the time of Certificate Verification, if called for. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained at any cost.
3. Incomplete applications and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation, basic qualifications, communal category and other eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
4. Candidates are not allowed to bring Cell Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table, Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
5. Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
6. No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board for the conduct of examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized.
7. No T.A./D.A. will be paid. Candidates will have to bear their own expenses to attend the written Examination and the Certificate Verification if called for.
8. In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board is final. Any representation for non- selection will not be entertained at any cost.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
10. The online application can be submitted up to 30.5.2017 till 11.59 pm after which the link will be disabled. Chairman