|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Uttar Pradesh, Civil Aviation Department
Post Name : Recruitment for Manager Operation, Pilot in 2017
Operation Manager, Pilot Recruitment :
Walk-In-Interview on 24 May, 2017 at 11.00 AM For the post of Manager Operation, Pilot Fixed Wing & Lecturer Science.
Related : Director General of Civil Aviation Recruitment 2017 Consultant : www.indianin.in/4892.html
A Walk-In-Interview for appointment on contract basis for the following posts in various units under Civil Aviation Directorate, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh will be conducted on 24 May, 2017 at 11.00 AM in the office of the Director, Civil Aviation, U.P, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow. Units-wise details of posts and relevant Qualifications, Experience & remuneration etc. are given below.
1. Manager (Operations)
No. of Post: One
Essential Qualification :
(1) Should have held an Airline Transport Pilot’s licence (Aeroplanes) or Airline Transport Pilot’s licence (Helicopters) issued by DGCA India.
(2) Total flying experience of not less than 4000 hours and not less than 2000 hours as Pilot-in-Command.
(3) Accident free record for last 5 years attributable to his proficiency.
Preferential Qualification : Should have held the qualification of an examiner/instructor/check pilot approved by Director General of Civil Aviation on civil air transport aircraft or qualified flight instructor rating in Category A from Defence services.
Age Limit : 45-65 years
1. Candidates who are medically unfit may also be considered.
2. The Upper age limit is relaxable in case of qualified and deserving candidates on the basis of recommendations of Selection Committee.
3. Flying experience relaxable in case of qualified and deserving candidates on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
2. Pilot (Fixed Wing)
No. of Post : Three
(1) The candidate should possess current Airlines Transport Pilot Licence with Flight Instructor rating and endorsement of twin engine.
(2) Instrument rating of twin engine.
(3) Flying experience:-
(a) Total Flying 3000 hrs.
(b) Flying as Pilot-in-Command 2000 hrs.
(c) Night flying 500 hrs.
(d) Flying as Pilot-in-Command on twin engine aeroplane 500 hrs.
(i) The candidate should possess current Commercial Pilot Licence with valid FRTOL, RTR(A) and Class-I Medical.
(ii) Instrument rating of twin engine.
(iii) Endorsement of any one aeroplane of Uttar Pradesh Government fleet.
(iv) Flying experience
(a) Total Flying- 1500 hrs.
(b) On type- 500 hrs.
3. Lecturer (Science)
No. of Post : One
Essential Qualification :
(A) At least second class Master degree in Physics or Maths with at least 55 percent marks. Weightage will be given to B.Ed. or its equivalent degree holder.
(B) Five years practical/instructional experience in the appropriate field.
(C) Knowledge of Hindi.
Remuneration & Other Allowances :
Remuneration & Other Allowances shall be applicable as per Government Order No. 1422/Chappan-2014-17/2014 dated 09 September, 2014 (copy enclosed) for the above posts.
General Instruction :
1. Out of three posts of Pilot (Fixed Wing) two posts is reserved for Scheduled Cast & one for OBC. One post of Lecturer (Science) is reserved for OBC candidate. If the suitable candidates against the reserved category shall be not available, the post may be filled up through general candidates.
2. For the post of Pilot (Fixed Wing) and Lecturer (Science) the candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 50 years on first day of July, 2016. The upper age limit may be relaxable up to five years for candidates belonging to reserved category or having higher qualification or experience, as the case may be.
3. The candidates serving in a department or bodies of Central/State Government shall produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview.
4. The candidate will bear his own expenses to appear in interview.
5. The character, health and marital status should be in consonance with the rules laid down for the purposes.
6. Application on plain paper giving complete bio-data such as: Name, Father’s name, Permanent address, address for correspondence, date of birth, age as on 01.07.2016, category & caste, academic/technical Qualifications and experience etc accompanied by attested copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the
Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh,
by post or by E-Mail vacancy[AT]cadup.in should reach latest by 22-05-2017.
7. A recent passport size photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the right corner of the application.
8. The number of vacancy may increase or decrease. A waiting list for future vacancies shall also be prepared.