|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Army College of Nursing (ACN)
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Examination : CWAT 2017 Combined Written Admission Test
Download Admit Card :
i) Please enter Application No
ii) Enter your Registered Mobile No
iii) Please enter Date Of Birth as DD/MM/YYYY
iv) Enter Name
v) Click on “Sign in” Button
Related : CUCET 2017 Download Admit Card Central Universities Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/5773.htmlSponsored Links:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. You should carry your Admit Card on your person on the day of CWAT. Change of Exam Centre will not be permitted.
2. Report to OIC Exam Centre by 1400hrs on 20 May 2017. Exam Timings : 1430hrs to 1630hrs.
3. The Admit Card must be shown to the officer supervising the examination. A candidate without the Admit Card shall be debarred from taking written admission test.
4. In case of loss/misplacement of the original Admit Card, the candidate may download the same from our website (acn.co.in).
5. Only one blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet will be supplied.
6. Rough work may be done on the sheets supplied along with the question paper.
7. All answers will be indicated by darkening the relevant circle with HB pencil only. The candidates shall bring blue/black ball pen and pencil.
8. Violation of instructions and adoption of any unfair means in the examination shall render a candidate liable for cancellation of her candidature and forfeiture of her claim of admission. Decision of the OIC Examination Centre shall be final in this regard.
9. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey for appearing in Entrance Examination. You should arrange for your stay on the station you are supposed to appear for CWAT yourself.
10. Use of calculator is not allowed. The candidates are not permitted to carry any telecommunication equipment such as pager, mobile phone, wireless set etc. inside the examination hall.