|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Gujarat Copper Project
Post Name : Recruitment for Diploma, ITI Trainee in 2017
Reference Number : No.: HCL/GCP/HR/Rectt/2017/303
Diploma, ITI Trainee Recruitment :
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a listed profit making vertically integrated, multi-Unit, Schedule-A Miniratna Central Public Sector Enterprise in the field of copper production.
Related : HCL Taloja Copper Project Recruitment 2017 Welder, Fitter Trainee : www.indianin.in/5597.html
Its activities include mining, beneficiation, smelting, refining and production of finished copper products at units located in Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Gujarat with the Corporate Office at Kolkata.
HCL intends to engage ITI Trainees and Diploma Trainees for the copper manufacturing unit of HCL at Gujarat Copper Project, GIDC Jhagadia, Gujarat as detailed below.
Vacancies in the respective cadres have been shown below:-
Sl. No. | Trade | Trainee Grade |Vacancies
01. Fitter Trainee Grade 04
02. Electrician Trainee Grade 05
03. Instrument Mechanic / Electronics Trainee Grade 02
04. Welder Trainee Grade 03
05. Plumber Trainee Grade 01
Qualification : Fulltime regular ITI course (NCVT/SCVT approved) in respective trade.
Sl. No. | Trade | Trainee Grade |Vacancies
01. Metallurgy Trainee Grade 05
02. Chemical Trainee Grade 02
03. Mechanical Trainee Grade 04
04. Electrical Trainee Grade 04
Fulltime 3 years Diploma course in the respective branch of engineering recognized by Government/ AICTE.For Metallurgy discipline, candidates with B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics or Chemistry may also apply.
For Chemical discipline, candidates with B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry may also apply. However, other conditions remaining same, candidates with Diploma Engineering will be given preference.
Age limit: Candidates possessing the requisite qualification within the age group of 18 to 28 years are eligible to apply.
The applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 250/- in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of Hindustan Copper Limited, Gujarat Copper Project payable at Ankleshwar. The name of the candidate and the applied post should be written on the back of the Demand Draft.
SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
However, for claiming exemption in application fees, SC/ST candidates will have to attach an attested copy of SC/ST certificate as applicable, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format and PwD candidates claiming exemption in application fees will have to attach an attested copy of disability certificate in the prescribed format (degree of disability should be 40% and above) issued by the Competent Authority along with the Application Form.
General Instructions to the applicants:
(1) Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
(2) The eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format appended to this notification complete in all respect, along with the Demand Draft, so as to reach to the
Senior Manager (HR),
Hindustan Copper Limited,
Gujarat Copper Project,
747 GIDC Industrial Estate,
Jhagadia, District Bharuch,
Gujarat – 393110
latest by 27th May 2017.
(3) The applicants are advised to send only the application form in the enclosed format along with caste certificate or disability certificate, wherever applicable. No other document is required to be sent with the application form at this stage.
The details provided by them in the application form will be taken at its face value and further processing would be done accordingly.
However, the shortlisted candidates would be required to submit one set of photocopy of the required documents along with the originals subsequently as and when required. The onus of proving the correctness or authenticity of the declared statements lies with the applicant.
(4) The post applied for should be clearly superscribed on the envelope.
(5) Candidates employed in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings shall send their applications through proper channel or submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer at the time of written test.
(6) In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn-in before judicial magistrate/ appropriate authority to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of Written Test / Trade Test failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
(7) Employees in the service of the Company may apply in response to an advertised post if they fulfill the prescribed qualification.
They shall not be required to pay any fee as prescribed in the Advertisement. The prescribed age limit shall not apply in such cases. They should have completed at least one year of service in the next below Grade on the date of reckoning.
(8) HCL shall be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible for the applied post. The application fee paid in such case shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
(9) The company shall not be liable for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reason whatsoever.
(10) Incomplete applications, applications received after the last date or applications submitted in any other format other than the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
(11) Canvassing in any form, whether directly or indirectly, by the candidate shall disqualify his/her candidature for the post.
(12) No TA / DA would be admissible for attending the written test.
(13) Legal jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of this notification shall be Bharuch only.
(14) HCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.