|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : DHE Maharashtra Directorate of Higher Education
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : MAH B.Ed CET 2017 Common Entrance Test
Download Hall Ticket :
Date of Examination : 13 May 2017 & 14 May 2017
Related : UPCATET 2017 Download Admit Card Uttar Pradesh Combined Agriculture & Technology Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/5676.html
Instructions to Candidates :
1) All candidates who have successfully registered for MAH-B.Ed CET 2017 and filled in the form and made the successful on line payment are directed to log in by clicking the B.Ed., CET Application Form Link (B.Ed – CET Application 2017. ) available on dhepune.gov.in and log in by using Registration No and Password and click on Application Print and E-receipt print and take a print out of the Application Form and E-receipt and keep with them.
Candidates will be able to print their applications upto 16th May 2017. This link will be deactivated thereafter. No request for this will be entertained afterwards.
2) The link for downloading the Hall Ticket will be available on dhepune.gov.in and mahacet.org. Candidates are advised to download the hall ticket by clicking on the link. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the Hall Ticket back to back and not on two seperate sheets.
3) The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Hall ticket carefully and follow them in their own interest.
4) The Hall Ticket will contain following details on it: i) Roll No of the Candidate ii) Registration No of the Candidate iii) Log in ID and Password required for logging in to on line CET,
5) Candidates are advised to affix the latest photo on the Hall Ticket.
6) Candidates are advised to carry anyone valid original Identity Proof mentioned in the Information Brochure and Hall Ticket. Colour copy / Soft Copy of the Photo Identity Card will not be accepted.
7) If there is a change in Name Candidate is advised to bring Government Gazette, Marriage Registration, or original Affidavit to that effect.
8) Candidates using Scribe are directed to downlaod the scribe declaration form and fill it and affix the photo of the scribe. Bringing own scribe is the responsibility of the Candidate.
9) Candidates who sought extra time should possess relevant disability certificate signed by Competent Authority.
10) Candidates are advised to report to the CET CENTRE much before the reporting time. Candidates reporting to CET CENTRE after the reporting time will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Such candidates will not be adjusted in the next session. Candidates are directed to note this fact and reach the Centre much before the reporting time.