|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Andhra University
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : AUCET – 2017 Andhra University Common Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://www.audoa.in/HALLTICKETLOGIN.aspx?cet=aucet
Home Page : http://www.audoa.in/Default1.aspx?cet=aucet
Download Hall Ticket :
Hall-Tickets available from 29-04-2017 12:00 p.m. onwards
Related : OJEE Download Admit Card 2017 Odisha Joint Entrance Examination : www.indianin.in/5584.html
AUCET 2017 Entrance Examination is 08-May-2017 to 09-May-2017
i) Enter Application No
ii) Enter Date of Birth Date of Birth Format(DD/MM/YYYY) eg.27/07/1984
iii) Click on “Submit” Button
TEST CENTRES :
1. AUCET-2017 will be conducted at the following Test Centres:
1. VISAKHAPATNAM 2. SRIKAKULAM 3. VIZIANAGARAM 4. KAKINADA 5. RAJAHMUNDRY 6. ELURU 7. VIJAYAWADA 8. GUNTUR
2. Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
3. When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
4. Andhra University reserves the right to: (i) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, (ii) conduct or not to conduct any test and (iii) cancel a Test/Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
5. When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test , the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
TEST PROCEDURE :
1. The Syllabi for the entrance test can be had from Andhra University websites andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & audoa.in
2. Candidates shall come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
3. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
4. Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
5. Candidates should answer on the candidate specific ( with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only.
6. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be valued.