|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Limited, (Refineries Division) Haldia Refinery
Post Name : Recruitment for Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. PH/R/01/2017
Apply Online : http://www.iocrefrecruit.in/iocrefrecruit/index.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5599-Haldia.PDF
Home Page : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Recruitment :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “ Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for it’s Haldia Refinery.
Related : IOCL Bongaigaon Refinery Recruitment 2017 Junior Nursing Assistant-IV : www.indianin.in/5321.html
Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/-
NAME OF THE POST | NO. OF VACANCIES
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) 30
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities) 9
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Electrical) 6
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Mechanical) 15
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Instrumentation) 3
Jr. Engineering Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety) 3
Jr. Materials Assistant-IV 4
Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV 4
Age limit/Relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD & Ex-servicemen:
1. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
2. Minimum 18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General category candidates.
3. Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates considered against resereved positions will be allowed.
4. PwD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation upto 10 years(upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC(NCL) candidates),if considered against reserved positions.
5. Relaxation to Ex-servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines.
6. Age relaxation of a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against a post shall be allowed. Maximum relaxation of 01 (one) year in age may be given to candidates possessing Boiler Competency Certificate (BCC) and being considered for the post of JEA-IV (P&U)
7. Period of an Apprenticeship training in an industry ( and an Internship training in IOCL Refinery) covered under the experience criteria notified in this advertisement relevant to a post will be considered for relaxation in age.
8. Further, period of an Apprenticeship training in an industry (and an Internship training in IOCL Refinery) covered under the experience criteria notified in this advertisement relevant to a post may be considered as experience. However, in such cases, relaxation towards age shall not be available.
How to Apply: On-Line Application form
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email Id and a mobile phone no. which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/ certificates pertaining to age, qualification,caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), demand draft (if required) and scanned copy of colour phothograph and signature in jpg format ( size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying online. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website which will remain open from 29.04.2017 to 19.05.2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
4. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates must take a printout of the filled in on-line application form.
The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the checklist attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name, address, post code and Application No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by ordinary post to
Chief Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery,
Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal,
Pin Code-721 606.
Online applications whose printouts are not received OR received after last date 29.05.2017 shall be treated as “ Rejected”
5. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals and self-authenticated copies of all testiminials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
6. Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) shall be treated as “
7. Candidates shall note that the documents sent to any other address or sent as a registered letter/courier, shall stand automatically rejected.
8. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through IOCL website/ over email. Candidates are therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
9. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following email id: HRRECTT [AT] indianoil.in or Contact No 03224-223236/223262.
Important Dates for Candidates:
DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 29.04.2017
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 19.05.2017
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF PRINTOUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION
ALONG WITH SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS : 29.05.2017
LIKELY DATE OF WRITTEN TEST : 02.07.2017