|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kakatiya University
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Test : TSICET-2017 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Hall Ticket here : https://icet.tsche.ac.in/Content/frmdownloadht.aspx
Home Page : https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
Download Hall Ticket :
Date of Examination : 18-05-2017 Thursday
Time of Examination : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Related : Sri Venkateswara University AP ICET 2017 Download Hall Ticket APICET Integrated Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/5570.html
i) Enter Registration Number
ii) Enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
iii) Click on “Get Hall Ticket” Button
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates are directed to carry the following into the examination hall a Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black)
2. Besides this, the candidate should not bring any other material including the instructions booklet, Papers, Cell Phones, etc., into the examination hall. Any candidate found in possession of any forbidden material, will be sent out of the examination hall.
3. Candidates must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In no case they will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination. Before leaving the examination hall, the candidates must return the OMR Answer Sheet and data card to the invigilator.
4. Every candidate appearing for TSICET–2017 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet on which the candidate has to mark the answer and other relevant data. The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section.
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence which should make it easy for them to answer in the examination hall.
5. The Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet should be handled carefully by the candidates. They are advised not to fold, wrinkle or tear the answer sheet under any circumstance.
Further, the candidates are advised not to scribble or make any marks on the answer sheet except marking the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the answer sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to disqualification of the candidate.
6. Candidates shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet under any circumstance. Hence they are advised to be careful while handling their answer sheet.
7. Candidates shall read carefully the instructions before starting to answer the questions.
8. The question paper booklet given to the candidate shall consist of 200 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question, out of which only one response is correct for the given question.
Candidates shall mark the correct answer in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by darkening the appropriate circle with Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black). They should not use HB Pencil for this purpose under any circumstances.