|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bank of India
Post Name : Recruitment for Specialists Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Project No. 2017-18/2
Specialists Officer Recruitment :
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Specialists Officers
Related : Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Officer, Manager : www.indianin.in/5305.html
Important Date :
Submission of on – line application commencing from 26.04.2017
Last date for submission of on – line application 12.05.2017
Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience 10.04.2017
NAME OF THE POST / VACANCIES :
01 Security Officer 17
02 Technical (Appraisal) Officer 10
03 Technical (Premises) Officer 05
HOW TO APPLY :
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
[A] APPLICATION REGISTRATION
[B] PAYMENT OF FEES
[C] PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply only online from 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION :
Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 26.04.2017 to 12.05.2017 (Both days inclusive)
Category Amount (rs.)
SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only)
General & others Rs. 600/- (application fee + intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
[A] Application Procedure :
Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers – Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017”. This will open a new window in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
(i) Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
(iv) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(v) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
(vi) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(viii) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(ix) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(x) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
[b] PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY) :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.