|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : APPSC Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name : Recruitment for Departmental Tests May, 2017
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO.06/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Departmental Tests :
Applications are invited ON-LINE from 28.04.2017 to 20.05.2017 for the Departmental Tests May, 2017 Session to be held from 08.06.2017 to 13.06.2017.
Related : APPSC Recruitment 2017 Junior Assistant-Cum-Typist : www.indianin.in/4781.html
Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission Website viz., psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
The applicants who had already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests, shall apply directly making use of the same number.
The application will be available on Commission’s website (psc.ap.gov.in) from 28.04.2017 The last date for submission of online application is 20.05.2017 up to 5PM and the payment of fees shall be accepted till 11:59 PM of 20.05.2017.
Hand written / Typed /Photostat copies/Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by post Office or in person.
The terms and conditions are detailed hereunder following Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and subsequent amendments to these Rules from time to time.
SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION:
(a) All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of G.O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser.C) Department, dated. 01.11.2011.
(b) The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5,6,7,19,28,37,49,67,36,58,74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69,87,109,110,111,112,116,117,118,,119,120,121,122,133,134 and 135) will be of conventional mode.
(c) All the objective type papers will be held on Computer system. Instructions regarding this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure – I.
(d) The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based Tests.
(e) The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
FEE& payment procedure:
a) The fee for each Test is Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
b) The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application processing fee, besides the examination fee.
c) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway of Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
d) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. (Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No.360, General Administration (Services -C) Department, dated:16/08/2002).
e) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
HOW TO APPLY :
HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM:
(i) The Applicants shall read the Instructions Manual at Annexure-I and go through the User Guide on Website before submission of Applications online.
The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
The applicants who had already generated OTPR earlier can start the filling of application process from the step-II below.
The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Edit OTPR link.
In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant.
Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee. Based on the Exams selected an Exam Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
III STEP:- Once the Exam Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040- 29802633 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.00 P.M) or mail to appschelpdesk[AT]gmail.com
1. The Commission is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application form Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions given in the User guide before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data is processed based on these particulars only, by Application system. Applicants should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
3. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the applicant subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Commission under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission.
4. Before Uploading/Submission of Application Form, the Applicants should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
5. No request for change of Tests/papers will be entertained, once the application is submitted.
GENERAL PROVISIONS :
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her scanned photo and signature in Jpeg format and size shall be for Photo of 3.5Cms X 4.5Cms (<50 KB) and Signature of 3.5Cms X1.5Cms (<30 KB) only.
4. The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website.
Important – The claim of the applicants with regard to the eligibility for the Test, the Tests applied for are accepted provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and is subject to verification and satisfaction of the Commission as per the eligibility conditions.
Mere admission to any test or viva-voce will not confer on the candidate any right for final result. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Commission reserve the right to reject candidature at any stage.