|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bureau of Pharma PSU of India (BPPI)
Post Name : Recruitment for Data Analyst in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Data Analyst Recruitment :
BPPI is the implementing agency for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. The objective of the scheme is to make available quality generic medicines at affordable prices to all.
Related : Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Articleship Trainee : www.indianin.in/5448.html
BPPI is expanding its operations and has urgent requirement for Data Analyst in operations purely on contractual basis. Interested candidates may send their applications to
CEO, BPPI on BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI),
IDPL CORPORATE OFFICE COMPLEX,
OLD DELHI-GURGAON ROAD,
DUNDAHERA, GURGAON-122016 (HR)
by 30.04.2017 (till 05:00 PM). For detailed terms and conditions visit at our website janaushadhi.gov.in
Post : Data Analyst
Age : 40 years
Minimum Qualification : Graduation.
Experience in the relevant functional area : Minimum 03 to 05 years experience in Data analysis, Data interpreting and Data mining
1. Candidate should be proficient in Excel.
2. Candidate should be proficient in data analysis, data interpreting and data mining.
3. Candidate should effectively able to identify the organization needs.
4. Candidates should able to effectively analyze the data of Product Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Procurement Management.
5. Candidate should able to effectively analyze the Sales force data.
6. Candidate should have knowledge of Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, and Distribution & Supply Chain management.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Data analysis with large amounts of data: facts, figures and number crunching.
2. Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
3. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency.
4. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
5. Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
6. Provide the data to management to help them in decision making and work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
7. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
8. Work with department heads to outline the specific data needs for each department.
9. Present the all relevant data to management in the manner of trends or conclusion based.
10. Importing data from various external data sources.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.
2. Applicants having additional qualifications from the reputed universities and already worked in a similar position shall have preference.
3. Person having experience of working in PSUs and Pharma industry may get preference.
4. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
5. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
6. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions.
a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and reimbursement of mobile phone/telephone charges as per rules.
b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules.
c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract.
d) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI, in future.
7. Initially contractual appointment will be for one year subject to yearly renewal on the basis of performance.
8. Applicants will have to produce one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification at the time of interview, along with the duly filled in attached application form.
9. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
10. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly as the interview dates shall be intimated via email.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
12. Any change in above terms & conditions will be notified only through our web site.
13. Interested candidates may send their applications along with one set of self attested copies of their qualification and experience certificates to CEO, BPPI to reach him by 30.04.2017.