|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SCI The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd.
Post Name : Recruitment for Electrical Officer in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Electrical Officer Recruitment :
SCI CONDUCTING WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION OF 35 (THIRTY FIVE) CANDIDATES AS ELECTRICAL OFFICERS
Related : SCI Recruitment 2017 Trainee Electrical Officer : www.indianin.in/3090.html
ON DIRECT CONTRACT FOR ITS FLEET ON 15.05.2017 @ 11: 00 HRS. AT SCI HEAD OFFICE : 245, MADAME CAMA ROAD. NARIMAN- POINT. MUMBAI -400 021. INDIA.
The eligibility criteria are as under:
(a) Min. six months’ sailing experience as Electrical Officer on merchant vessels over 3000 GRT.
(b) (i) Retired Indian Navy personnel with B.E. /Diploma awarded by the Indian Navy, and has sailed as chief artificer (power side only ). Or,
(ii) Candidates with B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics.
(c) Maximum Age 45 yrs on the date of interview. Age relaxable by 3 (Three) years for OBC candidates, and 5 (Five years) for SC &ST Candidates.
Other requirements for selection of Electrical officers for our Fleet:
1. Must be in possession of valid Indian CDC, Passport, Pan Card, INDOS No and PCC.
2. Must be in a possession of DG approved ETO course, High Voltage course & STSDSD course from DG approved Institutes with DG approved course under STCW 2010.
3. ETO COC desirable
4. Must be medically fit for sea service by SCI empanelled doctors and as per present medical rules.
5. Must be in possession of all required valid certificates for the rank.
1. The selection will be for contractual employment only.
2. On selection day at the given time all applicants to muster/gather at our 17th Floor Cafeteria.
3. Designated Officers from FP Dept. of SCI will be present in the selection hall for selecting Electrical officers as per requirements.
4. After verification of all documents/interview and selection, the name of the selected candidates will be published on SCI website. Government of India reservation Rules to apply for SC,ST & OBC candidates
5. The selected candidates will be called for medical examination depending on the availability of vacancies. .
6. After medical examination, medically fit Electrical officers will be posted on our vessels subject to completion of formalities (i.e. verification of documents, port formalities etc.)
7. The name of the candidates selected and published on the website does not give a job guarantee. Candidates will be called for medical and posting as per requirement/Vacancy on the vessel.
8. The list of names of the candidates selected and published on the website will be valid for six months from the date of publication.
1. GANESH PRASAD, 022-2277-2076
2. M.N.VISWANATH, 022-2277-2077