|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Bombay High Court
Announcement : Call Letter for Interview
Designation : Senior Developer and Developer 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Call Letter for Interview :
Senior Developer – SATURDAY, 29th APRIL 2017
Developer – TUESDAY, 2nd MAY 2017
Related : PSCWB Download Interview Call Letter Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering : www.indianin.in/5337.html
With reference to your application against our advertisement published in the newspaper and on official website of Bombay High Court, you are requested to appear for an Interview at the following address as per the attached list for the post of Senior Developer and Developer purely on Contract Basis.
For the purpose of identification you shall bring photo identity proof viz.Adhar Card, PAN Card, Election Card.
In case of change of name, you shall bring Gazette / Marriage Certificate, or any other relevant document in support thereof alongwith call letter :
High Court of Judicature at Bombay,
Annex Building, 4th Floor, Mini Conference Hall,
High Court, Bombay – 400 032.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. This is an Interview call for the job applied and does not guarantee employment with the High Court of Judicature at Bombay;
2. Your candidature is provisional and subject to verification of original documents. You must, therefore, ensure that you fulfill all the conditions of eligibility including the Essential Qualifications laid down in the advertisement/notice of the examination.
If, at any stage, it is found that you do not fulfill any of the conditions of eligibility, your candidature will be cancelled and no appeal against such cancellation will be entertained. The fact that you have been called for an interview does not confer any right on you to be treated as eligible in all aspects for appointment.
To avoid any disappointment at a later stage, you are advised to recheck whether you meet all the eligibility criteria laid down on the crucial date prescribed for the post/examination in question;
3. No TA / DA or lodging and boarding facility will be provided to candidates appearing for the test and interview;
4. No change in date, time and venue of the Interview will be allowed for any candidate under any circumstance. In case you fail to attend the interview, it will be presumed that you are not interested in the post and your candidature will be treated as ‘cancelled’. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard;
5. The High Court, Bombay will not be responsible for late / non-receipt of this letter due to delay for any reason;
6. You are required to “report half an hour before the scheduled time”;
7. Canvassing in any form will result in cancellation of your candidature;
8. Bring this call letter with you on the above mentioned date and time of test;
9. Bring two recent colour passport size photographs;
10. Production of duly attested two photocopies and originals of the following documents is mandatory :
a) Certificate or Proof of date of Birth (School leaving/ Birth Certificate/ Domicile);
b) Educational Certificate(s) i.e. 10th, 12th/Diploma/Degree from a recognized Board/ University [obtained before the crucial date mentioned in the Notice / Advertisement for the recruitment] in support of your educational / technical /professional qualifications;
c) Experience Certificate indicating the nature of duties performed and the functions of the organization where such experience was gained;
d) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your present employer, if you are a Government Employee;
e) Residential address proof;