|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Botanical Survey of India
Post Name : Recruitment for Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant in 2017 Walk-in Interview
Reference Number : Notification No. NMHS/2016/006/8504-7, [MG] MOEF&CC Project (31.03.2016)
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Field cum Laboratory Assistant Recruitment :
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant on 26-04-2017
Related : Spices Board Recruitment 2017 Trainee Analyst : www.indianin.in/5281.html
It is proposed to fill up 02 purely temporary positions as per the detail given below. Date of Interview: 26.04.2017
Name of the project : MOEF&CC Project entitled
“Multidiscipilinary Studies in Floristic Assesment, Ecological Analysis, Ecosystem Services, Conservation and Sustainable Management of Selected National Parks in Western Himalaya” (2016-2019) (NMHS, MG)
Position : Field Assistant cum Laboratory Assistant
Upper age limit : 18-40 yrs
No. of Post : (02)Two
Emoluments : Rs. 7,500/- per month fixed for two years
Essential Qualification: Intermediate (12th passed) from any recognized Board.
Desirable Experience: Plant collection and Field survey.
1. The above position is coterminous with the project.
2. The upper age limit for Male and Female candidates of general category is 40 yrs respectively as on the date of Interview and. Age relaxation as per rules.
3. Only the candidate whose result declared/and those who can present all certificates/publications in original are to be interviewed.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Interested candidate may appear before the committee on the date, time and place as mentioned above in the office of Joint Scientist-E & Head of Office for interview along with their Bio-data including name, Date of birth, Qualifications and experience etc. together with Original Mark Sheet, Certificates and other testimonials for verification and submit one set attested copies of the same along with the application. Format of Biodata is attached.
Scientist-E & Head of Office
Botanical Survey of India
NRC, 192-Kaulagarh Road,
Off. Ph. No.- (0135)-2755478, 2753433