|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Southern Railway
Post Name : Recruitment for Staff Nurse in 2017
Staff Nurse Recruitment :
Southern Railway has proposed to engage Staff Nurse on monthly remuneration of Rs.21,190/- on contract basis in Southern Railway and the terms and conditions of which are specified below.
Related : Southern Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Medical Consultant : www.indianin.in/2569.html
No.of posts : 14
Age as on : 20 to 38
Remuneration Rs. : 21,190/- per month
Educational Qualification :
Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing)
The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse – mid wives. Midwives and ‘B’ Grade nurses by way of reduced course period etc., Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under these concessions will also be eligible for engagement.
General Conditions :
1. The engagement of the Staff Nurse would be on the full time contract basis for a period of one year or upto 30.06.2017(if the scheme engagement of Paramedical Staff on contract is not extended) or till regularly selected RRB candidates are available whichever is earlier.
2. The services rendered as contract Staff Nurse is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB.
3. Full time Staff Nurse who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularisation or absorption in Railway service.
4. During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days’ notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the full time Para-medical staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
5. Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract will be subject to medical examination and should be found fit in the medical classification mentioned above.
6. The detailed instructions with regard to the duties shall be given to the applicants who are selected, along with the offer of engagement.
7. Candidates should send their application by post addressed to
Assistant Personnel Officer/Engg,
Southern Railway, Park Town,
Chennai 600 003.
The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of Staff Nurse.” The application can also be dropped in person in the box kept in the office of Assistant Personnel Officer/Engg on the above address. The last date for receipt of application in the Office of APO/Engg is 5 P.M. on 05.05.2017. This office will not be responsible for postal delays.
8. The SC/ST/OBC candidates should attach a self-attested copy of the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma . OBC candidates must ensure ‘non creamy layer’ certification and such certification should not be more than one year old.
a. Two recent passport size photographs
b. Attested copy of Certificate indicating the Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate and other Certificates)
c. Attested Copies of Certificate of Educational/Technical qualifications.
d. Attested copy of Certificate in support of Caste in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates issued by the State Revenue Authorities in the prescribed proforma.