|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : District Magistrate, Birbhum DPMU, Kanyashree Prakalpa West Bengal
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Data Manager, Accounts-Cum-Data Manager 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your admit card here :
Data Manager http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5299-dm.pdf
Accounts-Cum-Data Manager http://www.indianin.in/uploads/5299-acdm.pdf
Home Page : http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/Job_Oppr.htm
Download Admit Card :
Date of Written Examination : 14.05.2017
Time of Examination : 12. 00 Noon to 1.30 PM
Related : J&K Services Selection Board Download Admit Card 2017 Graduate Level Posts Written Test : www.indianin.in/5295.html
Important Instructions for candidates :
1. Self attested recent colour passport size photograph should be affixed in the space provided in the Admit card and no candidate will be allowed admission into the examination hall without Admit Card.
2. Marks Distribution for written exam of Data Manager (Computer Theory -30, Math -20, GK -10, English -10 = Total 70 marks).
3. Candidates must bring any of the their original Photo Identity Card like EPIC/AADHAR Card/PAN Card/Driving License or any Photo Identity Card issued by the Govt. to prove their identity.
4. The examinees shall bring with them the required writing material viz. Pen, Pencil etc.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to use Calculators, mobile Phone or any other electronic gadgets in the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found with any such articles in his/her possession, even it in switched off condition his/her candidature shall be cancelled and this will entail legal action.
6. Candidates must report their respective venue at least 45 minutes before commencement of Examination.
7. Silence and proper conduct in the examination hall is imperative from the part of the examinees. The examinees shall have to abide by the instructions given by the invigilators present in the examination halls during the time of the examination.
Failure to do so or including in disorderly or improper conduct shall make the examinees liable to expulsion and /or such other punishment as the authority may deem fit to impose.
8. Candidates are advised to record their names & Roll Nos. only in the specific place provided for the purpose in Answer Sheet.
9. No. T.A shall be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the rest.
10. This letter does not carry any guarantee whatsoever for securing employment.
11. Canvassing in any form shall be considered as disqualification for the candidates.
12. Any sort of disqualification detected at any stage of the examination process in regard to particular candidate in respect of either essential qualification required for the post applied for or canvassing in any form the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily cancelled without any reference to anyone whatsoever.
13. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall beyond 15(fifteen) minutes after commencement of examination & no candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before completion of examination.
14. Candidates must write their personal details in the answer sheet properly. In case of any mismatch between the Application data and Answer Sheet data regarding personal information of any candidate, the Answer Sheet of the concerned candidate may not be evaluated and his/her candidature is liable to be rejected straightway.