|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : CSIR-NML National Metallurgical Laboratory
Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Designation : Assistants (Gen/S&P/F&A) Grade-III
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 01/2015
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download e-Admit Card :
The Written Test for above Posts will be conducted on 30-04-2017.
Related : RPSC Download Admit Card Senior Teacher Gr-II Exam 2016 : www.indianin.in/5219.html
Venue of Written Test:
NML Kerala Public School Agrico Link Road,
Near NML Agrico Colony,
Litti Chowk, Bhuiyadih, Jamshedpur,
The link for printing e-Admit Card will be available on our website nmlindia.org from 17-04-2017.
Roll number has been allotted to the entire Candidates who have been shortlisted for written test. Each candidate should use the Roll Number allotted to them for Printing e-Admit Card.
The question Paper for written examination will have objective type multiple choice questions of 200 marks
Time duration for all candidates : 03 Hours
Admit Card for Written Test for the post of Assistant (G/S&P/F&A) Grade-III (post Code A-01, A-02, A-03) against Advt. No. 01/2015 (only Eligible applicants can be able to generate admit cards. Generated admit card can not be saved on local disk.
Applicants have to take print directly). For better layout of the document you may use updated version of Google Chrome / Opera / Mozilla Firefox .
1. Candidate may choose their option for Part-I question i.e either Hindi or English at the time of examination.
2. For Part-II, Question paper will be available both in English and Hindi. Candidates should answer the questions in the medium opted by them.
3. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
4. Standard of questions will be of the level commensurate with the essential educational qualification for the posts i.e., 12th Standard.
5. Merit of Candidates will be decided on the basis of the total marks scored in the Written Examination.
6. Candidates must bring their Admit Card for Written Test along with the Admit Card issued to them earlier for the Computer Based Typing Speed Test.
7. As per the DoPT, Govt of India OM No. 39020/01/2013-Estt(B) dated 09-10-2015 & 29-12-2015 and CSIR-HQ endorsement thereof vide Letter No 5-1(315)/2015-PD dated 08-04-2016, there will be no Interview for these posts.
8. For any other assistance candidate may contact through e-mail- recttnml[at]gmail.com or at Landline No. 0657-2345158.