|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Kerala Agricultural University
Post Name : Recruitment for Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainees (FAAT) in 2017
Reference Number : No. A2 – 812/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainee Recruitment :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary recruitment of Farm Assistant Apprentice Trainees (FAAT) on Contract basis as per details given below:
Related : HNBGU Recruitment 2017 Field Supervisor, Assistant : www.indianin.in/5121.html
Sl. No | Name of Station | No. of Posts
1 STCR, College of Horticulture , Vellanikkara 1
2 Dept. of Olericulture, College of Horticulture, Vellanikkara 2
3 Central Training Institute, Mannutthy 3
4 Plant Propagation & Nursery Management Unit, Vellanikkara 1
5 Agronomic Research Station, Chalakudy 1
6 AMPRS, Odakkali 2
7 Communication Centre , Mannuthy 1
8 Cashew Research Station , Madakathara 2
9 College of Forestry, Vellanikkara 5
10 Regional Agricultural Research Station , Pattambi 8
11 KCAET, Tavanur 2
12 College of Horticulture, Vellanikkara 8
Educational Qualification : Diploma in Agricultural Sciences (DASc.)
Terms & Conditions :
1. The recruitment will be on contract basis as Farm Assistants Apprentice Trainee (FAAT) for a period of one year or till the appointment of a regular hand whichever is earlier.
2. The candidate will have no claim/ preferential rights in the University other than to receive a consolidated stipend for Rs. 15000/- per month. On Successful completion of Apprenticeship certificates in this regard will be issued to all eligible candidates.
3. Application should be prepared in the prescribed format given as Annexure – I
4. All future communications in connection with this notification will be through e-mail. It is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check his/her e-mail to ensure timely receipts of communications.
This office will not be responsible for non-receipt of mails due to error/technical problems. Email address and telephone number should be entered with utmost care, avoiding errors.
5. Age of the applicant should not be above 36 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will be granted to eligible candidates.
6. Copies of certificates in proof of educational qualification, date of birth, age, religion and caste should be attached with the application.
7. Selection will be based on a written test and interview on a date which will be informed in due course.
8. Duly filled in applications should be sent to
‘The Associate Director of Research,
Regional Agricultural Research Station,
Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District,
679 306 (PIN), KERALA’
by post (applications send by other means like email/ fax will not be accepted) so as to reach the same on or before 5 P.M on 30.04.2017.