|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Haryana Public Service Commission
Post Name : Recruitment for Civil Judge (Junior Division) in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 6 of 2016
Civil Judge (Junior Division) Recruitment :
The Haryana Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for 109 posts (These vacancies are included newly created and existing vacancies) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination – 2017.
Related : HPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Engineer Civil : www.indianin.in/4103.html
The category wise break-up of vacancies is as under:
Sr. No. | Category | No. of posts
1. General 49
2. Scheduled Castes of Haryana 14
3. Backward Classes (A) of Haryana 08
4. Backward Classes (B) of Haryana 05
5. Economically Backward Person in General Category 08
6. Ex-Servicemen of Haryana 16
7. Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana 09
No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The expression “Degree of Bechalor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made there under.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as on 24.04.2017 i.e. closing date.
Application Fees :
The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, is as under:
1. (i) For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana. ` 1000/-
(ii) For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States. ` 1000/-
2. (i) For all Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only. ` 250/-
(ii) For Male & Female candidates of SC / BC-A&B / EBP(GC) / ESM categories of Haryana only. ` 250/-
(iii) For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States. ` 250/-
3. For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only. NIL
1. The eligibility of candidates with regards to age and educational qualifications will be determined as on 24.04.2017.
2. Refund of cost of application forms will not be allowed in any case.
3. Detailed Instructions regarding examination, syllabus for Main Examination, eligibility, relaxation in age and other general terms and conditions are available on Commission’s website i.e. hpsc.gov.in or hpsconline.in.
4. Mobile phones, Pagers, or any other communication/electronic devices are not allowed inside the premises where Commission’s examination is being conducted.
Important Date :
Date of Publication:- 20.03.2017
Closing date for filling of online application form : 24.04.2017
Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including examination fee in all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala : 27.04.2017