|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Government Medical College & Associated Hospitals, Jammu
Post Name : Recruitment for Class-IV in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT No. 02. Of 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Class-IV Recruitment :
Applications on the prescribed format are invited for 300 Class-IV posts (Divisional cadre Jammu) in the pay scale 4440-7440 with grade pay 1300 as per the details given below:
Related : JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Medical Officer : www.indianin.in/4614.html
S.No.| Category/Name of post| Vacancies
1 Head Warder 1
2 Anaesthesia Boy 11
3 Anaesthesia Attendant 11
4 Jr. Gardener 4
5 Ayas 2
6 Hall Porter 1
7 Chowkidar 8
8 Watchman 8
9 Gate keeper 6
10 X-Ray Attendant 5
11 Medical Record Attendant 4
12 Bisti 2
13 Office orderly 9
14 Peon 15
15 Room Attendant 3
16 Hall Attendant 1
17 Jr. Dissection Hall Attendant 4
18 Attendant 1
19 Nursing Orderly/Hospital Attendant 93
20 Orderly 22
21 Bearer 35
22 Female Bearer 3
23 Gas pipe Line Attendant 3
24 Pipeline operator 4
25 Dental boy 1
26 Dental Attendant 2
27 Ward Boy 9
28 Dark room Attendant 3
29 Incinerator Attendant 1
30 Lift Attendant 3
31 Kitchen Attendant 5
32 Library Attendant 1
33 Laundry Attendant 4
34 CSD Helper 6
35 Theatre Boy 9
The applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
1. The age of the applicant should not exceed the age limit as mentioned below as on 01.01.2017.
a. Minimum 18 years.
b. Maximum for Open Merit : 40 years.
c. Maximum for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC : 43 years.
d. Maximum for Physically Challenged : 42 years.
e. Maximum for Ex-Servicemen : 48 years.
a. Minimum : Matriculate from Recognized Board.
b. Maximum : 10+2 from recognized Board.
c. No weightage shall be given to higher qualification other than the required.
3. The applicant must be permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir State.
4. The candidates belonging to Jammu Division should apply.
5. The applicant must attach the application fee receipt in the form of Treasury Receipt of Rs. 50/- under account head “0210 Revenue” along with the application form.
6. The application should be on A4 size paper and all the entries in the application form should be in computer typed form, not hand written.
7. The application form duly filled and completed in all respects should be deposited in person or through registered post in the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals, Jammu.
8. Reservation Rules are applicable as per standing instructions of the Government.
9. Application forms found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of application shall be rejected.
10. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
11. The institute may increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
12. The eligible candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of the merit determined as per the criteria laid down in Govt. order No. 353-HME of 2013 dated: 19-06-2013 i.e.
10th = 80 Points
12th = 20 Points
13. No document except Treasury Receipt is required to be attached with application form. Only shortlisted candidates through separate notice will be asked for submission of the requisite documents, however, those documents which have been issued on or before the last date of receipt of application forms i.e. 09.05.2017 would only be entertained.
14. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form, even by post.
15. No interview will be conducted; the selection shall be made on the academic merit basis only.
Important Date :
Receipt of application forms w.e.f. : 18.04.2017
Last date for receipt of application forms : 09.05.2017
Timing for Receipt of forms : 11 a.m. to 03 p.m. (18th April to 30th April)
09 a.m. to 01 p.m. (1st May to 9th May)
(If the last date of submission of application form is a holiday, the last date shall be the next working day.)