|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
Announcement : Download Admit Card Skill Test
Designation : Cook, LDC, MTS, Driver, Kitchen Attendant, Hostel Attendent, Labrotary Attendant and Library Attendant 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Admit Card :
Download Admit Card to Appear in the Skill Test for the Post of Cook, LDC, MTS, Driver, Kitchen Attendant, Hostel Attendent, Labrotary Attendant and Library Attendant
Related : DPS Bokaro Download Admit Card 2017 Aptitude Test Admission to Class XI : www.indianin.in/5012.html
Enter Your Roll No to get Admit Card
Skill Test for various Non-Teaching posts will be held from 21st-24th April 2017.
Schedule for Skill Test :
S.No. Post Date of Skill Test Reporting Time
1. Library Attendant 21/04/2017 10 AM
2. Driver 21/04/2017 10 AM
3. Lab Attendant 21/04/2017 10 AM
4. Hostel Attendant 22/04/2017 10 AM
5. Kitchen Attendant 22/04/2017 10 AM
6. Cook 22/04/2017 10 AM
7. LDC 23/04/2017 10 AM
8. MTS 24/04/2017 10 AM
Note: Shortlisted candidates can download Hall Ticket from the university website from 06 April 2017
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE :
Candidates are required to bring admit and attestation card with affixing recent passport size photographs in the spaces given, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Skill Test. The formalities of signature and thumb impression need to be completed in the examination hall in the presence of invigilator.
1. The candidates before appearing for the Skill Test should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria desired for the post with regard to prescribed qualification, age etc. against advertisement released. Qualifying the Skill Test is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Appearance at the Skill Test is, however, provisional and it does not entitle you of any claim for the post. You will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case you do not fulfill any eligibility condition for the post.
2. Candidates are directed to appear for the Skill Test on the specified date, time and centre of examination mentioned in the admit card.
3. Use of any electronic gadgets including mobile phone, books or any other objectionable material inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
4. Any candidate found using unfair means, without the Admit Card or violating any instruction given or doing any undesirable activity would be debarred from the skill test.
5. In order to establish the identity of the candidate by the Invigilator, candidates are advised to bring one Photo Identity proof (Voter card, Pan Card, Driving License/Aadhar Card etc.) with them.