|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : ARCH Academy of Design
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : All India Entrance Examination for Design 2017 (AIEED)
Download Admit Card :
General Aptitude Test (GAT) – 15th March – 10th May 2017
Related : TRB TNTET 2017 Download Hall Ticket Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test : www.indianin.in/5045.html
FORMAT OF THE EXAM :
Stage I: General Aptitude Test (GAT)
GAT is an Online Exam & is compulsory for all applicants – this is the first phase of AIEED.
Stage II: Creative Aptitude Test (CAT)
CAT can be given as Centre Based Exam or an Online Exam – this is the second phase of AIEED.
Note: Only for UG students
Stage III: Interview & Portfolio Presentation – this is the third phase of AIEED.
HOW TO TAKE AN AIEED EXAM :
ONLINE MODE OF AIEED EXAM :
Students can write the Online Exam from either home or cyber café.
The candidates, whose forms have been accepted, can appear for the online entrance exam at the allotted date and time slot. Candidates are requested to make sure of the following at their end before they enrol for the Online Exam:
Some important prerequisites for the Students giving Online exam:
1. High-speed Internet facility
Minimum Requirement: 256 KBPS Broadband connection
Recommended: 512 KBPS Broadband Connection or higher
2. Google Chrome – Download and install on your computer (if not already present)
It is recommended that you use the Chrome browser for your exam.
3. Flash Player -Download and install on your computer from the given link (if the plug in is not already present) (get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?fpchrome) This is ESSENTIAL for you to answer the exam.
4. Keep a Digital camera/ Mobile Phone/ Scanner on hand to record & upload any work done for the exam. (For the CAT exam)
5. Other Materials to be available at hand:
A4 size blank sheets of paper (15 sheets to answer the drawing oriented questions), pencil & eraser, dry Colour media (colour pencil/ crayons/ oil pastels etc), steel scale. Cutter, scissors, glue stick, Black & blue pens. (For the CAT exam)
6. Web Camera – Student will be under Surveillance while writing the exam
7. Computer/Peripherals: the minimum specifications:-
Desktop PC/Laptop: with Processor 733 MHZ or higher.
100 MB hard disk space
256 MB RAM minimum
Monitor Resolution (1024 X 768) PIXELS
8. Other Minimum Software required on Computer
Microsoft Windows XP Professional or any other upgraded Operating System (Win 7 or above) Microsoft Word
9. Power Connection: Please make sure your desktop computer is connected to an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) System during the examination. In case you use a laptop, please keep it fully charged & connected to a power supply.
Change of date of examination will not be entertained and if the candidate fails to give the examination on the scheduled date, his/her application will be cancelled. Re-scheduling can be done only in case of unavoidable circumstances like Power failure or slow internet connectivity, which if applicable, should be informed immediately over the telephone by the candidate.
For any more information or query you can write to admission[at]archedu.org. or call on 09414070678 CENTRE BASED MODE OF AIEED EXAM The applicants would be allowed entry at the examination centre only with an admit card attested by a Gazetted officer/School Principal along with an identification proof (driving licensee/Adhaar card/ passport/ 10th mark/last graduation mark sheet).
Candidates should carry black & blue pens, pencil & eraser, steel scale, cutter, scissors, dry colour media (colour pencils/ crayons/oil pastels etc.), glue stick.
Use of any electronic/ computing device like a laptop, mobile, calculator etc. is strictly prohibited for an offline exam.
The student will be notified the result of the examination by a call letter (email and hard copy). The call letter will bear the interview date chosen by the candidate in the application form.