|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NIACL New India Assurance Company Ltd
Announcement : Download Online Exam Call Letter – Phase I
Designation : Assistant 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download your Call Letter here : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/niaclastfeb17/cloea_apr17/login.php?appid=b51afa6abdf9ef632a891f71c99af30d
Home Page : http://www.newindia.co.in/index.aspx
Online Exam Call Letter :
Commencement of Call letter Download 09 – 04 – 2017
Closure of Call letter Download 23 – 04 – 2017
Related : SBI Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter 2017 Probationary Officer : www.indianin.in/5037.html
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
1. The examination will be conducted online. You will be required to enter Login ID and Password to enter the On-Line exam site. Please ensure that your Name and other details which will subsequently appear on the screen are correct.
2. You are required to bring this call letter along with photo affixed thereon and currently valid photo identity proof in original and photocopy of the photo identity proof.
Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
3. A handout giving information about the type of examination is available on the website of the Company. Please download the handout and study it carefully.
4. Candidates should put their Left Thumb Impression clearly and sign in the respective space provided on the call-letter in the presence of the invigilator.
5. You must bring a ball point pen with you.
6. You are called for the on-line examination without verifying your personal details viz age, qualification etc. with your certificates. Before appearing for the on-line examination, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria stipulated by the Company in all respects.
7. Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers.
If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled and/or the result withheld.
8. You must report at the examination venue 30 minutes before the time as printed on this call-letter. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to appear for the on-line examination.
9. Use of books, notebooks, calculators, watch calculators, pagers, mobile phones etc. is not permitted in this examination. Candidates are advised not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of examination as safety arrangement cannot be assured.
Any candidate found resorting to any unfair means or malpractice or any misconduct while appearing for the examination including giving/receiving help to/from any candidate during the examination will be disqualified. The candidate should be vigilant to ensure that no other candidate is able to copy from his/her answers.
10. Any request for change of date/session/centre/venue will not be entertained.
11. You may please note that this call-letter does not constitute an offer of employment with the Company.
12. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
13. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
14. Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature.
In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
15. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated.
In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body.
Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
16. Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.