|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education, Assam DTE
Post Name : Recruitment for Junior Instructor, Scientific Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : No. TE(E)A-15/2017/
Junior Instructor Recruitment :
Applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for recruitment to the following posts in State Engineering Colleges and Polytechnics under the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Related : DEE Assam Recruitment 2017 Hindi, Assistant Teacher Upper Primary School : www.indianin.in/4761.html
Name of the Post : Junior Instructor
No. of Post : Total: 68 [OBC/ MOBC:18, SC:5, STP:7, STH:3, UR:35]
Minimum requisite Qualification /Experience :
** Passed HSLC or TSLC and having Certificate from ITI or equivalent in appropriate trade with 5 years of experience in the trade.
** The experience must be from Govt. recognised organisation
Trades : Riveting, Electrician, Welding, Carpentry, Machinist, Turner, Fitter, Plumbing, Pattern Making, Motor Mechanic, Heat Engine/ IC Engine, Black-smithy, CWWS, Masonary/Moulding, Painting, Electronic Mechanic, COPA
Scale of Pay : PB-2 of Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade pay of Rs. 2700/-
Name of the Post : Scientific Assistant
No. of Post :
a) Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 10
b) Scientific Assistant (Physics) – 8
Minimum requisite Qualification /Experience : Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
Trades : Preference will be given to candidates having Major/Honours in Chemistry / Physics in Degree level
Scale of Pay : PB-2 of Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade pay of Rs. 3000/-
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to apply online by logging into dteassam.in and click on “Online Application for Scientific Assistant/Junior Instructor, DTE”. Candidates are requested to read the “General Terms and Conditions to Apply”carefully before filing the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 05/04/2017 and will remain open till 5/5/2017.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO APPLY:
1. Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST Candidates as per Govt. Rules.
2. There shall be usual reservation for SC/ST/STH/OBC/MOBC Candidates including Women and PWDs (Person with disabilities) as per Govt. rules.
3. Details regarding written test/Oral Interview shall be uploaded in dteassam.in or intimated to the candidates in due course of time.
4. The candidate must produce the Original of testimonials regarding qualifications, Age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration number, etc. at the time of Interview.
5. Candidates must submit self-attested copies of testimonials regarding qualifications, Age, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration number, etc. along with 3 (three) copies of self-attested recent Passport size photograph of the candidates at the time of Interview.
6. Applicants who are already employed must apply through their respective employer within the stipulated period.
7. Candidates must submit separate applications for separate posts.
8. No application either by Post or in Person shall be entertained by the office of the undersigned.
9. Incomplete / defective applications shall be rejected without giving any intimation to the Candidates/applicants.
10. Department shall not be responsible for non-submission of application for problem in the network or any other reason.
11. No T.A./D.A. shall be paid by the Department for attending Written test/Oral Interview.
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
13. Government Servants joining the service of the State government on or after 1st Feb, 2005 shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules, 1969 and order issued there under from time to time, so far as their Pension and other retirement benefits are concerned, that will be governed by a new set of Pension Rules which are being formulated in line with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department Circular No. BW.3/03/Pt-III/1 dated 25.01.2005.
The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Government.
14. The vacancies notified are provisional and subject to administrative approval by Govt. The undersigned reserves the right to rectify/modify the advertisement.