|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Heavy Water Board
Announcement : Download Call Letter / Admit Card
Designation : Upper Division Clerk
Reference Number : ADVT : HWB/2/2015
Download your admit card here : https://hwb.mahaonline.gov.in/HWB/Download_Hallticket.aspx
Home Page : http://www.hwb.gov.in/htmldocs/advt/advt_index.asp
Download Admit Card :
FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF UPPER DIVISION CLERK (DR) TO BE HELD ON 30.04.2017 (Sunday) AT MUMBAI
Related : NTPC Download Admit Card 2016-17 ITI Trainee, Lab Assistant : www.indianin.in/4794.html
Candidates can log on to hwb.mahaonline.gov.in website to download Call Letter / Admit Card.
Those candidates who have misplaced their Transaction ID / Application ID and Password can download their call letter / Admit Card from the website hwb.mahaonline.gov.in by using the Transaction ID / Application ID published herein.
Instructions for Candidates :
1. The Written Examination shall be Objective type 100 questions of 2 Hours (120 Minutes) duration and include questions pertaining to English / General Knowledge / Mathematics. Each Correct answer will carry 1 (one) mark and no negative mark for wrong answer.
2. Answer of the questions needs to be recorded on OMR Sheet. ONLY ONE OMR Sheet will be given for marking the answers. Candidates are requested to read and understand all the instructions written on the OMR sheet before marking the answers.
OMR sheet should not be folded or crushed. Using of blue/black ball pen is only permitted. Candidates should bring the blue/black ball pen. Usage of ink/gel pen/pencil is not allowed and strictly prohibited. Rough work is not allowed in OMR sheet.
3. Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will have to appear for Interview. The date of Interview will be intimated later.
4. After examination, the question paper with the marking should be returned to the invigilators, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
5. The candidates should be present at the Examination Venue 30 Minutes before the Schedule of Exam.
6. Carrying Electronic devices such as Mobile Phones, CDs, Pen Drives, Card Readers etc. is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the Examination Hall.
7. The date fixed for the Written Examination cannot be changed under any circumstances.
8. To reach the place of Interview you can travel by BEST buses plying in the following routes and get down at ANUSHAKTINAGAR BUS STOP / DEPOT
9. The outstation SC/ST candidates called for Written Exam for the above mentioned post will be paid second class rail fare or actual fare whichever is less from the place of their normal residence to the place of Written Exam and back by the shortest route subject to the production of tickets / ticket numbers etc.
However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central / State Government Services, Central / State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats.
10. SC / ST candidates are requested to download the TA Form available on HWB / MAHAONLINE Website and filled form may be submitted to Examination Invigilator.
11. The result of Written Examination will be displayed on the website of Heavy Water Board. The date of INTERVIEW will also be displayed on HWB Website.
12. This letter will serve as an ENTRY PERMIT to enter the place of Written Exam.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.