|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
Post Name : Recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak in 2017
Reference Number : ESTT/1-110/GDS ONLINE SELECTION/16-17
Apply Online : https://appost.in/gdsonline/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4841-gds.pdf
Home Page : https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx
Gramin Dak Sevak :
Applications are invited by the respective appointing authority as shown in the annexure ‘B’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under Madhya Pradesh Circle as listed in the Annexure.
Related : Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak : www.indianin.in/4703.html
No of Posts :
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online.
The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’.
No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE :
The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose.
This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
How to apply:
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through indiapost.gov.in or appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number
2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
1. Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
2. However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
3. For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information.
Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain in the server hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further.
Important Date :
Application online Submission Start Date: 03/04/2017
Application online Submission End Date: 02/05/2017