|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited HEC Ltd
Post Name : Recruitment for Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. RT/03/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
ITI Trainee Recruitment :
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turnkey project execution services required for the core sector industries.
Related : Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2017 Sub Officer, Fireman : www.indianin.in/4756.html
It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
Trade/Discipline | No. of Trainees to be inducted
Electrician 10 Nos
Fitter 10 Nos
Machinist 10 Nos
Turner 10 Nos
Forger / Forger cum Heat Treater 05 Nos
Foundryman / Moulder 05 Nos
Welder 08 Nos
RCC 07 Nos
TOTAL 65 Nos
Diploma Engineer Trainees
Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making 15 Nos
Civil 05 Nos
Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology 10 Nos
Electrical 05 Nos
TOTAL 35 Nos
For General and OBC (NCL) candidates Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only
For SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates Exempted from Application Fee
STEP A: REGISTRATION
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply, please visit hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 hours of 14.04.2017 to midnight of 05.05.2017. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC LTD will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email/sms sent to the candidates.
Internal Candidates can collect and submit their application form in person from Recruitment Section, HECL Headquarter.
1. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground.
c. Scanned signature of the candidate
One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc.
If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place.
The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
5. Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
6. While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Application Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
7. Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered.
This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
8. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment.
If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
9. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
STEP B: METHOD OF APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
1. A link will be provided on the website for payment through online mode after making the Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment.
The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidate should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference if required.
2. Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered.
This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
3. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment.
If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
4. Bank commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, HEC LTD will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 08.05.2017 will not be valid.
5. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of Application Fee.
6. The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written test/interview will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only.
The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for appearing in the written test/interview from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post.
7. All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
8. E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online.
Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
9. Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
10. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
11. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
12. Applicants can send their Query related to this advertisement to email Id: recruitment[AT]hecltd.com
IMPORTANT DATES :
Sl Particulars Date
1. Online Registration Start Date 14.04.2017 (10.00 Hrs)
2. Online Registration Closing Date 05.05.2017 (23.00 Hrs)
3. Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only) 08.05.2017 (17.00 Hrs)
4. Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only) 08.05.2017 (23.00 Hrs)
5. Availability of Call Letter on website 10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Interview
6. Tentative Date of Written Test/ Trade Test, Technical & Supervisory Skill Test Will be notified on website