Dravidian University DUCET 2017 Common Entrance Test : UG/PG Admission
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dravidian University
Entrance Exam : DUCET 2017 Common Entrance Test UG/PG Admission
Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4824-form.pdf
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4824-ducet.pdf
Home Page : http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/
Applications are invited for admission into UG/PG courses through Common Entrance Test (DUCET-2017). Candidates appearing for the final year UG can also apply. There is no entrance test for UG Diploma/Certificate courses.
Related : OUAT Common Entrance Examination 2017 UG Admission : www.indianin.in/4815.html
a) Regular PG programmes:
1) M.A. Telugu, English/Kannada/Tamil Tulu Malayalam / Philosophy/Linguistics/History/Folklore &Tribal Studies
2) M.Sc, Herbal Sciences
3) M. Ed
b) Self Financing PG programmes:
1) M.Sc. Botany. Physics/Zoology/Bio-Chemistry Bio-Technology Microbiology. Chemistry Computer Science Mathematics. Statistics
5) M.A. Sociology/Rural Development Management Performing Arts. History and Tourism Management.
c) UG Self-Financing programmes: B.A. (History, Telugu, Political Science) (History, Telugu, Philosophy) (History, Economics, Political Science) (History, Telugu, Sanskrit) B.S.W (Sociology, Social Work, Psychology). B.Sc (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry) (Zoology, Bio-Technology, Chemistry) (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry) (Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry) B.B.M.B.Com (Computer Applications)
d) Self-Financing & Other programmes: P.G. Diploma in Folkloristics Tourism. Translation Academic Writing (Malayalam); Diploma in Yoga and allied sciences Tamil Language Tulu Malayalam; Certificate programmes in Tamil Tulu Malayalam Academic Writing.
Important Date :
Sale of Applications: 03.04.2017 to 15.05.2017 (from 16-05-2017 to 30-05-2017 with late fee of Rs.50-)
Last Date for Submission of applications 31-05-2017
Common Entrance Test for PG candidates: 05-06-2017.
Instructions to the candidates for filling the Application Form :
1. Application for entrance examination for admission into various courses during 2017-18 is to be submitted in the prescribed form. A separate application is required for each course.
2. Candidates are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of Rs. 300/- (for General/BC Candidates) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled candidates) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam payable at Andhra Bank, Dravidian University Branch, Kuppam (Code 0001539).
3. The Application form must be filled in English only (using CAPITAL letters). Where the information is required to be filled in boxes, only one alphabet is to be written in each box.
4. Choice of Subject Codes: Each subject has been given a two letter code. Select the subject from the list given below and indicate the code of the subject. Single application can be used for multiple courses by giving the order of preference of their choice from any of the following two groups of PG Programmes.
Group 1: Philosophy/Linguistics/Folklore andTribal Studies/History/Library Science/Social Work/ Rural Development Management/Sociology
Group 2: Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology
Note: Each of the above two groups will have a Common Entrance Test. Preference will be given in admission based on the subjects studied in the qualifying degree. Use the “Code” as indicated against each subject while providing the information against the column: order of preference in the application.
5. Examination Centre: Dravidian University, Kuppam
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED ALONG WITH APPLICATION :
1. Attested photocopies and other materials to be enclosed along with the application:
i. Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificates, Degree Marks & Provisional Certificates as the case may be.
ii. Original Caste Certificate (Permanent or Latest obtained from the M.R.O/Tahsildar).
iii. Income Certificate (obtained in 2015 from the M.R.O / Tahsildar).
iv. Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled.
v. Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
vi. Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed personnel.
vii. Migration Certificate (in case of other university students).
viii. 4 Pass-port size recent photographs.
ix. A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (for general categories) and Rs. 200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled) in person and by Registered Post favoring “The Registrar, Dravidian University” payable at Kuppam.
For downloaded application, enclose DD for Rs.300/- drawn on any nationalized Bank (preferably Andhra Bank) payable at Kuppam in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
x. Two Self-addressed Post-Cards.
xi. Two 9 x 20 cms Self-addressed covers with Rs.5/- postal stamps affixed on them.
(1) All the above original Certificates should be submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling and admission.
(2) Registration fee once paid will not be adjusted to any other programme or refunded unless the programme is cancelled by the University.