|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Punjab Police
Post Name: Recruitment for Warder / Matron in 2016 Jail Department
Recruitment of Warder/Matron :
RECRUITMENT OF WARDERS (MALE)/MATRONS(FEMALE) IN PUNJAB JAIL DEPARTMENT
Related : Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 Male Constable Driver : www.indianin.in/112.html
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment from Indian nationals using the website, to fill up the following vacancies of jail Warders )Male)/Matrons (Female) in Department of Jails, Punjab.
No. of Posts : 267
General Instructions to the Candidates :
1. Applicant can fill the online Application Form on the website punjabpolicerecruitment.in from any internet connected Computer.
2. Before starting to fill the online form, the candidate should have his/her personal working Mobile number. It is desirable that he/she should have his/her own email ID to enable fast communication.
3. Scanned copies of the relevant documents should be uploaded with the Application Form.
4. Due care and caution be exercised in filling up the Application Form.
5. The Application Form contains Six (06) Pages in all. You are required to fill in all the fields of all the pages in order to submit the form successfully.
6. The candidates should submit their applications online on the recruitment website of Punjab Police.
7. Online submission of Application Forms on the recruitment website of Punjab Police punjabpolicerecruitment.in will start w.e.f. 08.11.2016 09:00 a.m. onwards.
8. The candidate will be responsible to regularly check the latest information/updates from the recruitment website.
9. The candidate will be responsible for submission of any incorrect information in any form while filling the Application Form.
10. The application process shall be available online only. Paper Application Forms are neither being printed nor being accepted.
11. Though the Application Form fields will be displayed in both English and Punjabi, the candidate will be able to fill the Application Form only in English.
12. The online Application Form has been designed in English and Punjabi for the convenience of the candidates.
However, if there is any variation in the interpretation of the words/instructions in both English and Punjabi, the English version shall prevail and the decision of Chairman of the Central Recruitment Board shall be final in this regard.
13. The candidate is advised to submit only single online Application Form for the post of WARDERS (MALE) / MATRONS (FEMALE) as the recruitment process would start at all Recruitment Centers at the same time on the same date.
However, if somehow, the candidate manages to submit multiple online applications, only the first application shall be entertained and fee paid against one Application Form shall not be adjusted against any other Application Form.
14. The candidate is advised to fill the online Application Form personally or under his/her personal supervision if taking the help of any third party operator. The candidate will not be allowed to change the data entered in the Application Form once it is submitted.
The Application Form will be considered cancelled in case of any incomplete information. The candidate is required to upload scanned copies of required certificates.
15. Even in case the online Application is filled at the SAANJH Kendra/SUWIDHA Kendra, the responsibility about the veracity/correctness of the particulars entered will continue to be that of the candidate. Therefore, the candidate is advised to exercise due care and caution before submitting the online application.
16. For all queries, clarifications or communications regarding the recruitment process, candidates are advised to correspond via email with helpdesk[at]punjabpolicerecruitment.in .
17. Individual messages to all candidates or to any defined group of candidates shall be sent from the Punjab Police SMS ID PPRECT, and individual email to all candidates or to any defined group of candidates shall be sent from the email ID info[at]punjabpolicerecruitment.in which shall be deemed to be valid communication between the Jail Department and the candidate.
18. The candidate is advised to fill their relevant Category with due caution, as the Category once filled will not be changed thereafter.
19. A mere call for Physical Measurement Test or Physical Screening Test will not confer any right on the candidate for appointment to the post.
20. The candidate will bring all his/her original age Educational Qualifications certificates along with Category certificates as well as one (1) attested photo copy of each certificate at the time of scrutiny of certificates.
21. For claiming relaxations please consult the Advertisement dates 08-11-2016 for the recruitment of WARDERS (MALE) / MATRONS (FEMALE) in Punjab Jail Department, which will be available on the Recruitment website.
22. Each candidate shall be given a unique Registration ID and password once he/she completes the Registration Process. This Registration ID and Password should be used by the candidate for future access to the Application Form.
23. Last date for applying for the posts of WARDERS (MALE) / MATRONS (FEMALE) in Punjab Jail Department is 28.11.2016 and only online applications will be accepted. Candidates can apply online till 11:59 p.m. on 28.11.2016.